• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Tablet_Collector

Tablet_Collector

Global Moderator

• PipPipPip
  • 1,516 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:51 AM

This is a 1280 x 800, 10.1 inch tablet from Nextway. Price is very keen at 209.99 usd :o

Details seem a bit sketchy as yet (e.g. battery? CPU speed is shown as 1.6Ghz etc).

Unboxing video:

and a more in-depth video:

Jez

Edited by Tablet_Collector, 04 February 2013 - 11:09 AM.
Removed link to bad word filtered Shady Spammers ;)

Recommended devices shown in Green
My Tablets (current): Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Google Nexus 7, Minix Neo X5, MK808 TV Stick
Phones (current): Samsung Galaxy S2 JB 4.1
Previous in chronological order (most recent first): Ramos W42, Ramos W30HD, Yuandao (Vido) N80IPS, Prestigio MultiPad 8.0 Ultra Duo, Ployer Momo8-IPS, Ainol Novo 10 Hero, Window N101+, Ployer Momo11 Speed, Window N90-II, Pipo (Movie M3, Mix M2, Max M1), Cube Mini U30GT-M, Cube U30GT-W, Blackberry Playbook, Sanei N90, Zenithink C91 ZT280, Archos 80 G9, Aishuo S2

#2 tomp

tomp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:51 AM

Dear all,
do you have some experience with this tablet?
I have difficult tea with a switching off of tablet. When I´m waiting few minutes, the tablet is going to sleeping mode, however I can´t start him again. I press the power button several times and no action. Thus I have to hold the button until the tablet is going down - it is switch off finaly. At same time I lost all date when I started it sometime by this way. Than the tablet launched again with factory settings.

Finally it seems like firmware troubles. The update or modification is enough.
Could you please help me?

Model F10X
Android 4.1.1
Version: 1.3.1
Core version: 3.3.0
Number: fiber_sochip_sc5075-eng 4.1.1 MASTER 20130202 test-keys

Thx in advance.
  • babis306 likes this

#3 odog

odog

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:44 PM

is someone working on a custom rom for this device. Mine also hangs up after it sleeps. I have to reboot.

#4 knezz

knezz

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 05:45 AM

is someone working on a custom rom for this device. Mine also hangs up after it sleeps. I have to reboot.

this might help you.
Open the advanced Wifi settings by pressing the menu button, then Settings, Wireless & networks, Wi-Fi settings, and tapping the menu button again. You'll have a choice to either Scan, or go Advanced -- go Advanced.
Tap the Wi-Fi sleep policy entry, and you'll get a pop up dialog with the choices . Choose Never.

I sort my isue of DEEP SLEEP on my old device when i add custom lock patern instead of stock. (viewpad7)
here were original post from xda

Originally Posted by joebarthib77
Hi, thank you so much, your rom really rocks! My ViewPad is so much faster now, it's so good! Very, very good idea to have set the dpi to 120, it much more suits a 7 inches screen, now the texts aren't displayed so big anymore, and more menu items can be displayed at the same time on the screen.

However, I noticed a really horrible bug, at least on my device: when I put it in silent mode, then turn off the screen, I cannot unlock it anymore!!! I have to reboot in recovery mode and wipe user data, meaning I lose all my shortcuts, game saves, sms etc.
Does this happen to anybody else here? Could you plan to fix this tentone, if you confirm this bug on your side?
In the meantime, does somebody have a workaround? I thought about an application that would allow to unlock the screen or go out of silent mode by pressing physical buttons, but I cannot find such an application!
Its such a shame because my tablet is so much pleasant to use now!

By the way, my device is a non ITE ViewPad 7 version 106.

Thank you very much for your help, and happy new year!

PS : what is this kwbr apologize?!
Hi, there

that used to happen to me, dont know why if i removed my SD card that dindt happen, a way to fix it is by using a patern lock ,

cheers

Edited by knezz, 04 April 2013 - 11:03 PM.

#5 Marcio_bianco

Marcio_bianco

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 05:07 PM

A new firmware is out... using the new 2.0 SDK...
http://www.nextway.com.cn/support.htm

Direct download link: http://www.rtkmp3.co.../2165418477.zip
Flash tool: http://www.rtkmp3.co...k/153850079.rar

I'm expecting mu tablet to arrive shortly, so I can't test it right now...

#6 Sam500600

Sam500600

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 03:24 PM

After upgrading to new firmware, youtube video is not working, only can listen audio
any suggestion please

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users