• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#1 saeid

saeid

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:02 AM

hi christian thank you a lot for hard work I try every rom you made but problem still there
try cm10,cm10.1,paranoid.aokp screen problem still there (see video please)I see issue just on half screen
I just flash cm10 and others without(or whit) comp zip but no chance ,so I guess problem in main rom
whit 1119 or crystal clear screen ok
I really want try cm or other rom creat by christian , please help me

I think guy like fuser can help me becouse he know every thing about crystal

Edited by saeid, 03 February 2013 - 07:41 AM.

#2 fuser-invent

fuser-invent

Advanced Member

• FW Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,831 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 12:15 PM

If you take a snapshot of the screen and the display problems aren't on the snapshot, then it is a defective hardware problem. It could be the screen itself or it could be something more. Unfortunately, you won't be able to solve this problem with any firmware/software fix.
If I've helped you set-up your new tablet, unbrick your device or if you use and enjoy my Amlogic AML8726-M Series ROM's
please consider a donation.
My ROMS - *Crystal Clear (Ainol Crystal) *Anti-Hero (Ainol Hero) *Elenari (Ainol Elf2) *Astronautica (Ainol Aurora2) *Karbonn Custom (Karbonn SmartTab ST8 & ST10)
My DEVICES - *HP Touchpad *Ainol Crystal *Ainol Hero *Ainol Fire *Cube U30GT Mini-S *Nexus 7 (2013)
I don't respond to most PM's just because of the amount I get. If you have a question the best way to get an answer is to post in one of my threads.

My Ainol Crystal "Get Started" Guide. ----- My "How To Unbrick Your Amlogic AML8726-MX Series Tablet" Guide. ----- Go check out my music - It's all free!!!

#3 saeid

saeid

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 05:21 PM

no I'm sure this is a software problem when I use crystal clear or 1119 firmware problem fix and screen ok ,I have same problem whit all rom made by christian (aokp,cm10,cm10.1,panaroid,)

is there any file about display setting in rom ?
can I put some firm from official firmware 1119 to cm to fix problem?

Edited by saeid, 03 February 2013 - 05:38 PM.

#4 fuser-invent

fuser-invent

Advanced Member

• FW Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,831 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:01 PM

Hmmm, do you get the problem with my ROM?
If I've helped you set-up your new tablet, unbrick your device or if you use and enjoy my Amlogic AML8726-M Series ROM's
My ROMS - *Crystal Clear (Ainol Crystal) *Anti-Hero (Ainol Hero) *Elenari (Ainol Elf2) *Astronautica (Ainol Aurora2) *Karbonn Custom (Karbonn SmartTab ST8 & ST10)
My DEVICES - *HP Touchpad *Ainol Crystal *Ainol Hero *Ainol Fire *Cube U30GT Mini-S *Nexus 7 (2013)
I don't respond to most PM's just because of the amount I get. If you have a question the best way to get an answer is to post in one of my threads.

My Ainol Crystal "Get Started" Guide. ----- My "How To Unbrick Your Amlogic AML8726-MX Series Tablet" Guide. ----- Go check out my music - It's all free!!!

#5 saeid

saeid

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:51 PM

Hmmm, do you get the problem with my ROM?

no whit your rom every thing ok

#6 saeid

saeid

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:56 PM

I don't know may be my device problem whit source code from elf that christian put in his rom

because when I just flash cm10 without compatibility zip problem still there I try cm10.1 and aokp too

sorry for stupid question but can I put some file (display setting)from 1119 to cm?

Edited by saeid, 03 February 2013 - 10:09 PM.

#7 fuser-invent

fuser-invent

Advanced Member

• FW Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,831 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:50 PM

My guess is that it would be a kernel thing and you are stuck with the stock or stock based ROM's but you could try grabbing the same files that are in Christian's compatibility zip from one of the stock firmwares that works for you and then put flash or push them into CM10/CM10.1. Just look inside his comp zip that works for you for the file names and locations and then grab them from the stock firmware.

#8 saeid

saeid

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:12 PM

My guess is that it would be a kernel thing and you are stuck with the stock or stock based ROM's but you could try grabbing the same files that are in Christian's compatibility zip from one of the stock firmwares that works for you and then put flash or push them into CM10/CM10.1. Just look inside his comp zip that works for you for the file names and locations and then grab them from the stock firmware.

I flash cm10 whit crystal clear batch2 compatibility but problem still there
can I put file from firmware 1119 to main cm rom?

#9 fuser-invent

fuser-invent

Advanced Member

• FW Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,831 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:09 PM

It has to be a problem in the actual firmware package then. It would be super difficult to track down exactly what is causing the problem if it's not posting any errors in your logcat.

#10 saeid

saeid

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 10:58 PM

It has to be a problem in the actual firmware package then. It would be super difficult to track down exactly what is causing the problem if it's not posting any errors in your logcat.

ok I get logcat and send to you
I don't know why but when I flash cm10+compatibility 1.7 broken color gone ,camera gsensor didn't work

app used for logcat :catlog

Attached Files

Edited by saeid, 06 February 2013 - 12:26 AM.

#11 abdee

abdee

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:59 PM

thanx saeid for your respond on christian's thread.

how can I get the logcat file?

and I wanna tell you about my problem on crystal batch 2 CM 10/10.1

*first install CM 10/10.1 I gotta perfect color displaying on my batch 2 crystal
but, when it was going sleep more than 5 minutes and wake again, the problem appear.
it displayed some broken color when wake after sleep more than 5 minutes.
I try to reboot but the problem stil appear
#I try to turn off and I use TWRP to clear cache. I reboot it again,
then i got perfect color again,. but when going sleep and wake again there still a problem too.

maybe the problem came from kernel sleep.

are you got the problem too?

#12 saeid

saeid

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:45 AM

you welcome , yes I have same problem broken color appear after wake up I know you can get app from store to get logcat
I don't know that useful or not ,I get logcat for fuser but he did't reply yet

#13 fuser-invent

fuser-invent

Advanced Member

• FW Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,831 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:07 AM

I've been digging through it, it's very long and hard to tell where the errors might fall. You have a lot of "E/InputDispatcher" errors towards the end.

Do you both have the really old Crystals that came with the 0912 firmware? What's the build date in the serial number?

#14 saeid

saeid

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:44 PM

sn:121108 crystal batch 2 came whit 1119

I think me and abdee both have crystal batch 2

#15 abdee

abdee

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:16 PM

Yes Saeid,
I have same prefix sn. and rom that is 121108xxx with rom 1119.

and Im sorry I have not yet upload my logcat file cause now Im using CC 1.6 rom.

maybe tonight I will upload logcat file for cm 10.1.

thanx fuser-invent for your help,

hopefully you can fix that problem.

#16 abdee

abdee

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:09 PM

these are my logcat file
before and after sleep

Attached Files

#17 fuser-invent

fuser-invent

Advanced Member

• FW Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,831 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:52 PM

Well you both have Batch 2's which is good. I am not an expert by any means but to me it looks like you have some crazy memory and firmware corruption going on.

Have either of you ever flashed the ainol_format_internal_memory.zip and the ainol_factory_reset.zip in my mediafire folder? Short of purposefully bricking the device to clear everything out, that is the approach that I would take if I were in your situation.

1. ainol_format_internal_memory.zip
2. ainol_factory_reset.zip
3. Crystal Clear
4. Crystal Clear Batch 2 comp zip
5. Additional apps package
6. Reboot

And don't re-install any apps or data from a backup. Re-install them all manually from the play store. This is just my opinion and what I would do if I were seeing those problems. I don't actually know that it will work for you.

#18 saeid

saeid

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:57 PM

it work I did it 3week ago but when I back to cm I had display problem again so I have to use stock rom or costum rom that came from stock rom like (crystal clear

#19 fuser-invent

fuser-invent

Advanced Member

• FW Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,831 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:07 AM

it work I did it 3week ago but when I back to cm I had display problem again so I have to use stock rom or costum rom that came from stock rom like (crystal clear

I wonder if maybe you are using the wrong CWM or TWRP to flash CM10? Also have you tried all of the older versions of the comp zip to see if they work? I know with my Batch 1 there were certain comp zips that worked and others broke my wifi.

#20 saeid

saeid

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 02:17 AM

no I download 3 update of cm whit right cwm but problem still there

1.When I flash cm 10 + comp zip 1.7 broken color gone but wifi and gsensor didn't work( screen freeze some time and I have to reboot tablet)
2.flash cm10 + comp1.1 wifi and gsensor work but I have broken color
3.flash cm 10 + comp1.0.3 wifi and g sensor didn't work and broken color stil there
so I check comp zip 1.7 files and 1.1 I think 1.7 missing some files please check it

thank again fuser to help us

Edited by saeid, 09 February 2013 - 02:19 AM.