Can't root or install cfw on my Yuandao n70-s

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 sven86

sven86

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:14 PM

I am having a hard time getting my computer to recognize my n70s in usb debugging mode or in the mode with the + and power turned on.

My computer is using Windows 7 SP1 x64, my n70s is a ZZ model.

I first tried to installed Kasty's n70s firmware buy using RKBatchTools_u30, but it's not working at all. On Device Manager, it's shown as "Tab70s" under Other Devices, so I tried to use the rockusb.inf (windows 7 x64 version) that came with it when I try to Update Driver Software but it refuses. So then I tried to force install the driver through Add Legacy Hardware, but when I did, nothing showed up. And yes, I did press + and Power first.

So I'm trying another way, through the USB debug mode. When I did that, it now shows as "N70-S" underneath Other devices and it doesn't work. I tried to use rockusb.inf but that didn't work and I tried to use Update Driver Software to hopefully get a drive on the internet, bu that didn't work.

What the heck is going on?

#2 Westy182

Westy182

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:54 AM

I had the exact same issues On windows 7. I tried it on my Windows XP laptop and it worked first time. It's something to do with the win7 drivers. If you can, try it on an XP computer.

#3 smrodek11

smrodek11

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:44 PM

At this moment there aren't CWM version for N70S

#4 sven86

sven86

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 03:49 PM

At this moment there aren't CWM version for N70S

Then what is it that I got and this: http://www.slatedroi...ed-on-20121203/

A custom rom?

#5 sven86

sven86

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:20 AM

I had the exact same issues On windows 7. I tried it on my Windows XP laptop and it worked first time. It's something to do with the win7 drivers. If you can, try it on an XP computer.

I tried it with an XP computer and still having the same problems.

#6 sven86

sven86

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:37 AM

I tried it with an XP computer and still having the same problems.

Hello?

#7 Jaspender

Jaspender

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:07 PM

Is there possibility to install that N70S driver manually? Cause Moborobo says that it stucks on 99% driver installation and it never ends, and where i can find that driver?

#8 ddmmccd

ddmmccd

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:25 PM

(i am a chinese student,sorry for my poor english,but i hope you can understand what i mean)
Ok,i am surprised that yuandao N70s was available in english-speaking countries.
i was successful to root it with windows7 64bit.
it not hard.

but maybe i misunderstand something

according to yuandao's website ,N70s have 2 different model-----one for N70P model,and another for N70Q.(btw,my device is N70P) .check your serial number in the backward of the device。

surely that your device is n70s but not n70,check that is simple.if your device has rk3066 cpu,it's N70s.

#9 ddmmccd

ddmmccd

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 11:05 PM

my email:790243285@qq.com
i think i can help you to root your device