• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 eXell

eXell

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationNizhniy Tagil

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:27 PM

Hello, I have Russian Novo 7 Fire called NetTAB MATRIX III.
Stock firmware was ***tm and I'm successfully flashed my tablet with 1031tm firmware. All worked good, but was mosquito noise from display. But tm displays has no this problem! I disassembled the tablet and saw that the display has been labeled as N070ICG-LD1, but it QM Display. Then I flashed tablet with 1031qm firmware and it booted with low brightnes and no mosquito noise!
What's wrong with my tablet?

Sorry for my English.

#2 ivanz

ivanz

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 819 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:47 PM

Probably, they used a TM build.prop on it... If its stable on Feiyu_10.31, then just let it run there...

I beleive, there is also an stable Feiyu JellyBean 4.1.2 ROM for QM/TM Fire/Flame. You might want to try it...

#3 Billcnz

Billcnz

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 617 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:44 PM

Hello, I have Russian Novo 7 Fire called NetTAB MATRIX III.
Stock firmware was ***tm and I'm successfully flashed my tablet with 1031tm firmware. All worked good, but was mosquito noise from display. But tm displays has no this problem! I disassembled the tablet and saw that the display has been labeled as N070ICG-LD1, but it QM Display. Then I flashed tablet with 1031qm firmware and it booted with low brightnes and no mosquito noise!
What's wrong with my tablet?

Sorry for my English.

From the symptoms it really sounds like tm display. Apparently the tm also have mosquito sound only less noticeable and nobody made a patch for tm mosquito. Also if you flash qm firmware on tm the display will go dim. Maybe the label you read was incorrect.

Sent from my Novo 7 Flame running CM10.1 and Tapatalk HD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users