If every happy user of this rom would just donate a couple per month I could invest more time in all these Android projects, it'd cost you just like one coffee per month.
* Unrar the "common" rar file and put "zt-update" folder to the root of a microsd.
* Put rom (pa_elf2-2.99-$DATE-$TIME.zip) and gapps (gapps-jb-$DATE-signed-ubifs.zip) files inside internal or external sdcard.
* Turn on the tablet keeping pressed VOL+ and POWER. Press VOL+ to confirm and you'll boot to CWM recovery.
* If this is your first install flash http://www.mediafire.com/?vhyz52338p6o2zn file that will format /system, /data and /cache partitions and from "Wipe" menu erase "Android secure".
* Flash rom (pa_elf2-2.99-$DATE-$TIME.zip), gapps (gapps-jb-$DATE-signed-ubifs.zip) and the required compatibility zip.
* Now select "Reboot system now".
* Enjoy ParanoidAndroid!
* http://www.mediafire.com/?8d89hxscoshazzg 2013-03-03
* http://www.mediafire.com/?9r8qkavx7pd647o v1.5
* http://www.mediafire.com/?jcv860nyelyh26a 2013-03-03
* http://www.mediafire.com/?lkq8pnwwonn88wt v1.6
ROM download link
Edited by Christian Troy, 11 April 2013 - 09:33 AM.