3 replies to this topic

#1 FugitiveFromHeaven

FugitiveFromHeaven

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:39 AM

Hiya,

I've got a problem since I came from the 111 firmware of this device. I cannot flash newer versions (havent tried lower versions either). When I use the Ainol Update tool it just keeps stuck at 5% saying: download adfudec.
And I can run it the long I want but it will never proceed.

Has anyone have this problem as well? I'm working on a Windows 7 computer.

EDIT;
Now I just bricked my Ainol. What should I do?

Edited by FugitiveFromHeaven, 30 January 2013 - 03:53 PM.

#2 iSYAN82

iSYAN82

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 03:00 AM

Hiya,

I've got a problem since I came from the 111 firmware of this device. I cannot flash newer versions (havent tried lower versions either). When I use the Ainol Update tool it just keeps stuck at 5% saying: download adfudec.
And I can run it the long I want but it will never proceed.

Has anyone have this problem as well? I'm working on a Windows 7 computer.

EDIT;
Now I just bricked my Ainol. What should I do?

Hi I have the same problem when I want to upgrade the firmware on my Ainol Novo 9 Spark from v1.2 to v1.3.
My PC runs on Windows 7, I turn off the anti-virus (Panda).

At the moment the tablet does not start at all. I use the trick with the buttons ( 10 sec power button, another button, connect USB, 10 sec power button) before connecting with USB cable.

This way PhoenixSuit detects the tablet and asks to upgrade the firmware, I hit OK to upgrade and the process blocks at 33% for some reason.

Can anybody please help with this? What am I doing wrong? How can I get this tablet working again?

#3 Ras Maawii

Ras Maawii

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:32 AM

@fugitivfromheaven... i dont think you have bricked your tablet... i also got stuck at 5%. then I disconnected it and tried to reboot, this did not work. so i pressed volume+ & power for a few seconds. then i restarted the tablet... after restart i shutdown again and tried the flash, and it worked. i hope this helps.

#4 frostixxl

frostixxl

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 08:12 AM

Hi,
sorry for my bad english.
i flashed the original firmware, but had activate only the button from the boot section without misc,rec and sys :(
now it is brick, only black screen to see
is there any chance to fix this ?