• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

#1 Nickos-V

Nickos-V

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 2,052 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:01 PM

***Note: I posted this on dragondevs but thought worth re-posting it here too.***

This is to fix Gameloft games that have a license loop. Like Asphalt 7 not working on some Android 4.1 tablets.

Do this only if Gameloft games have trouble with the license check!!! Some custom firmwares may include this already. Some newer stock firmwares maybe already fixed too.

You cannot use a framework.jar from a different brand/model tablet. Doing so will stop your tablet from booting.

Require
#1. Java. I installed version 1.6. Not sure if newer will work or not.
#2. A fixed version of TelephonyManager.smali
Attached File  TelephonyManager.zip   5.32KB   501 downloads

Instructions
#1. Download & install APK Multi Tool
http://apkmultitool.com/
APK Manager should work too if you already have that installed.

#2. Run APK Multi Tool to create some new folders. You may have to exit it the first time.

#3. Copy framework.jar from your tablet's /system/framework folder into place-apk-here-for-modding

#4. Rename framework.jar to framework.apk

#5. In APK Multi Tool, set heap size (option #22) to 160, 192 or 256 MB if you are low on RAM. Default is 512 MB.

#6. Choose #24 and select framework.apk

#7. Choose #9 to decompile. The decompiled version goes into projects folder.

#8. Replace TelephonyManager.smali with fixed version. You will find it in projects\framework.apk\smali\android\telephony

#9. Choose #11. This will recompile the file with name System_framework.apk and put it into place-apk-here-for-modding folder

#10. You can rename to framework.jar and go to step #11 but should really zipalign it first. I cannot get zipalign to work with the program so I do it from command line. In other folder is zipalign.exe. Get to command line and go into place-apk-here-for-modding folder.
Type: ..\other\zipalign -v 4 System_framework.apk framework.jar
That should zipalign and rename it to framework.jar.

#11. Copy over the new framework.jar to your tablet replacing the original one already in /system/framework

#12. Reboot your tablet & now ALL Gameloft games should work

PS, I saw replacing TelephonyManager.smali mentioned by Christian Troy in one of his posts but I have no idea if he came up with it or not.

Edit 1:
changed out TelephonyManger.zip from zip-bzip2 to zip-deflate to be compatible with Windows OS and other zip programs.

Edit 2:
I have tested this on N80 (RK3066). I know for sure that it works on RK3066 tablets but should work for other ARM chips too though no one has confirmed it yet.

Tablet should boot and work with this fix but best to add in a warning anyways.

WARNING
Everyone does this fix at their own risk!!! Tablet may fail to start and require adb or firmware reflash to fix!!! Backup your apps to micro-SD card before trying this fix out.

Edit 3:
This fix is for deodexed framework. Changing odexed framework will cause unpredictable results.

Edited by Nickos-V, 02 February 2013 - 01:23 PM.

• sepulvado06 and sanoman like this

*MINIX NEO X5 (RK3066) - OK. Not fun because uses mouse cursor.
*YUANDAO N80 DUAL (RK3066) - Very good
*CUBE U30GT (RK3066)- Defective; buttons broke in 2-3 weeks; Bad quality control!!! I will never buy a Cube again!!! - Very good while working
*WOPAD I7 (RK2918)- About OK. Sluggish because has weaker ARM chip (RK2918) & less RAM (512 MB).

#2 maneken

maneken

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:42 AM

Please for little help !

I make everything to step 10, and after replace 51kb smili file with this 56kb smili file and hit 11, program error, if not replase smili file and leave original 51kb one, compile is ok and result is system-framework.apk but this is not with custom one smili file :(

Please answer me how to compile without error. This framework.jar is for Ainol 10 Hero

***Note: I posted this on dragondevs but thought worth re-posting it here too.***

This is to fix Gameloft games that have a license loop. Like Asphalt 7 not working on some Android 4.1 tablets.

Do this only if Gameloft games have trouble with the license check!!! Some custom firmwares may include this already. Some newer stock firmwares maybe already fixed too.

You cannot use a framework.jar from a different brand/model tablet. Doing so will stop your tablet from booting.

Require
#1. Java. I installed version 1.6. Not sure if newer will work or not.
#2. A fixed version of TelephonyManager.smali

Instructions
#1. Download & install APK Multi Tool
http://apkmultitool.com/
APK Manager should work too if you already have that installed.

#2. Run APK Multi Tool to create some new folders. You may have to exit it the first time.

#3. Copy framework.jar from your tablet's /system/framework folder into place-apk-here-for-modding

#4. Rename framework.jar to framework.apk

#5. In APK Multi Tool, set heap size (option #22) to 160, 192 or 256 MB if you are low on RAM. Default is 512 MB.

#6. Choose #24 and select framework.apk

#7. Choose #9 to decompile. The decompiled version goes into projects folder.

#8. Replace TelephonyManager.smali with fixed version. You will find it in projects\framework.apk\smali\android\telephony

#9. Choose #11. This will recompile the file with name System_framework.apk and put it into place-apk-here-for-modding folder

#10. You can rename to framework.jar and go to step #11 but should really zipalign it first. I cannot get zipalign to work with the program so I do it from command line. In other folder is zipalign.exe. Get to command line and go into place-apk-here-for-modding folder.
Type: ..\other\zipalign -v 4 System_framework.apk framework.jar
That should zipalign and rename it to framework.jar.

#11. Copy over the new framework.jar to your tablet replacing the original one already in /system/framework

#12. Reboot your tablet & now ALL Gameloft games should work

PS, I saw replacing TelephonyManager.smali mentioned by Christian Troy in one of his posts but I have no idea if he came up with it or not.

Edited by maneken, 31 January 2013 - 02:11 PM.

#3 Nickos-V

Nickos-V

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 2,052 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:25 PM

What is the size of your heap size? Try bigger heap size. Try with 384 MB or 512 MB if you have 1 GB of RAM or more. Option #22 in the program sets the heap size. ie. #22 then put in 384 or 512

Your error is either because of small heap size or java version? I use java 1.6. Not sure if newer java will work or not. How much RAM is in your computer?

Option #23 gives a log of the error. Maybe take a screenshot capture and post the picture here?

PS, if you cannot find a fix for the error then I can do it for you instead.

*CUBE U30GT (RK3066)- Defective; buttons broke in 2-3 weeks; Bad quality control!!! I will never buy a Cube again!!! - Very good while working
*WOPAD I7 (RK2918)- About OK. Sluggish because has weaker ARM chip (RK2918) & less RAM (512 MB).

#4 maneken

maneken

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:10 AM

What is the size of your heap size? Try bigger heap size. Try with 384 MB or 512 MB if you have 1 GB of RAM or more. Option #22 in the program sets the heap size. ie. #22 then put in 384 or 512

Your error is either because of small heap size or java version? I use java 1.6. Not sure if newer java will work or not. How much RAM is in your computer?

Option #23 gives a log of the error. Maybe take a screenshot capture and post the picture here?

PS, if you cannot find a fix for the error then I can do it for you instead.

I try everything with no success :(

Please if is possible to decompile and compile my framework.jar

I upload file to drop box and this is link for it : http://db.tt/Yj7omjuz

P.S I have one strange thing. When i run to extract smali file with winrar or winzip not success and soft say me error archive. Only with 7-zip extract work and file is 55.1kb the original one is 50kb is this normal or archive is damaged ? I download archive from few different computers and always is same !

Thank you for your support !

P.S P.S This is log from last try last day and today :

-----
|31.01.2013 Ј. -- 19:01:01.87|
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
java version "1.6.0_27"
Java™ SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_27-b07)
Java HotSpot™ Client VM (build 20.2-b06, mixed mode, sharing)
!count! was unexpected at this time.
|31.01.2013 Ј. -- 19:01:51.28|
java version "1.6.0_27"
I: Baksmaling...
I: Copying assets and libs...
I: Checking whether sources has changed...
I: Smaling...
Exception in thread "main" org.jf.dexlib.Util.ExceptionWithContext: method index is too large.
at org.jf.dexlib.Util.ExceptionWithContext.withContext(ExceptionWithContext.java:54)
at org.jf.dexlib.Item.addExceptionContext(Item.java:177)
at org.jf.dexlib.Item.writeTo(Item.java:120)
at org.jf.dexlib.Section.writeTo(Section.java:119)
at org.jf.dexlib.DexFile.writeTo(DexFile.java:716)
at brut.androlib.src.DexFileBuilder.getAsByteArray(DexFileBuilder.java:75)
at brut.androlib.src.DexFileBuilder.writeTo(DexFileBuilder.java:58)
at brut.androlib.src.SmaliBuilder.build(SmaliBuilder.java:50)
at brut.androlib.src.SmaliBuilder.build(SmaliBuilder.java:35)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildSourcesSmali(Androlib.java:243)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildSources(Androlib.java:200)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.build(Androlib.java:191)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.build(Androlib.java:174)
at brut.apktool.Main.cmdBuild(Main.java:188)
at brut.apktool.Main.main(Main.java:70)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: method index is too large.
at org.jf.dexlib.Code.Format.Instruction35c.writeInstruction(Instruction35c.java:102)
at org.jf.dexlib.Code.Instruction.write(Instruction.java:57)
at org.jf.dexlib.CodeItem.writeItem(CodeItem.java:258)
at org.jf.dexlib.Item.writeTo(Item.java:117)
... 12 more
code_item @0x3e579c (Landroid/util/LongSparseArray;->clone()Landroid/util/LongSparseArray;)

|01.02.2013 Ј. -- 9:13:26.17|
java version "1.6.0_27"
I: Baksmaling...
I: Copying assets and libs...
I: Checking whether sources has changed...
I: Smaling...
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.jf.util.PathUtil.getRelativeFile(PathUtil.java:44)
at org.jf.smali.smaliFlexLexer.getSourceName(smaliFlexLexer.java:2878)
at org.antlr.runtime.CommonTokenStream.getSourceName(CommonTokenStream.java:345)
at org.antlr.runtime.tree.CommonTreeNodeStream.getSourceName(CommonTreeNodeStream.java:106)
at org.antlr.runtime.tree.TreeParser.getSourceName(TreeParser.java:78)
at org.jf.smali.smaliTreeWalker.getErrorHeader(smaliTreeWalker.java:357)
at org.antlr.runtime.BaseRecognizer.displayRecognitionError(BaseRecognizer.java:192)
at org.antlr.runtime.BaseRecognizer.reportError(BaseRecognizer.java:186)
at org.jf.smali.smaliTreeWalker.smali_file(smaliTreeWalker.java:436)
at brut.androlib.mod.SmaliMod.assembleSmaliFile(SmaliMod.java:85)
at brut.androlib.src.DexFileBuilder.addSmaliFile(DexFileBuilder.java:43)
at brut.androlib.src.DexFileBuilder.addSmaliFile(DexFileBuilder.java:33)
at brut.androlib.src.SmaliBuilder.buildFile(SmaliBuilder.java:64)
at brut.androlib.src.SmaliBuilder.build(SmaliBuilder.java:48)
at brut.androlib.src.SmaliBuilder.build(SmaliBuilder.java:35)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildSourcesSmali(Androlib.java:243)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildSources(Androlib.java:200)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.build(Androlib.java:191)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.build(Androlib.java:174)
at brut.apktool.Main.cmdBuild(Main.java:188)
at brut.apktool.Main.main(Main.java:70)

Edited by maneken, 01 February 2013 - 02:21 AM.

#5 Nickos-V

Nickos-V

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 2,052 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:39 AM

I upload file to drop box and this is link for it : http://db.tt/Yj7omjuz

P.S
Only with 7-zip extract work and file is 55.1kb the original one is 50kb is this normal or archive is damaged ?

OK. I will do it for you in the next 24 hours or less.

Normal size is 55.1 KB (56 KB on disk). It is slightly bigger than the original one found in framework.jar because of the changes made to it.

I made the zip w/bzip2 compression which only seems to work with 7zip. I changed TelephonyManager.zip above to zip w/deflate compression instead and should now unzip with Windows, winrar, winzip, etc.
  • Leandro BR likes this

#6 maneken

maneken

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:51 AM

OK. I will do it for you in the next 24 hours or less.

Normal size is 55.1 KB (56 KB on disk). It is slightly bigger than the original one found in framework.jar because of the changes made to it.

I made the zip w/bzip2 compression which only seems to work with 7zip. I changed TelephonyManager.zip above to zip w/deflate compression instead and should now unzip with Windows, winrar, winzip, etc.

Thank you !

#7 Nickos-V

Nickos-V

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 2,052 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:47 PM

I try everything with no success :(

OK. I tried it too. Gives same error to me. I searched for the error and found out that your framework.jar has too much stuff inside of it.

I searched for - "main" org.jf.dexlib.Util.ExceptionWithContext: method index is too large - in Google.
http://code.google.c...s/detail?id=358
https://github.com/M...tchrom/issues/9

Quick "hack" is to remove anything that seems un-needed from framework.jar. If you do not use 3G, then maybe OK to remove android->telephony->cdma folder. Doing that allowed me to compile new framework.jar. Probably best to remove the other 2 cdma files in telephony folder too??? Might as well since CDMA folder is gone.

In theory tablet should still boot and work if you do not use any 3G but I cannot say for sure what will happen.

WARNING:
Everyone does this fix at their own risk!!! Tablet may fail to start and require adb or firmware reflash to fix. Backup your apps to micro-SD card before trying this fix out.

PS, the proper way is to move some stuff out of framework.jar into a 2nd framework.jar or into another jar file and make sure that 2nd or other jar file is already in or added to init.rc (boot).

#8 mongoose

mongoose

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 09:53 AM

Is that for deodexed framework?

Mine is odexed so I beleive has to be deodexed first,modified, and odexed back.

#9 Nickos-V

Nickos-V

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 2,052 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:26 PM

Is that for deodexed framework?

Good point. I forgot to mention this is for deodexed framework. ie. my tablet does not have .odex files. You can use xUltimate to deodex your framework.jar. Not sure what program to use to odex framework.jar back.

Mine is odexed so I beleive has to be deodexed first,modified, and odexed back.

That of course is the proper way to do it. Deodex is easy. No idea if re-odex hard or easy.

Modifying an odex framework.jar may end up working too but fairly risky. Be prepared to deal with a tablet that will not boot.

Odex & Deodex filetypes:
http://www.addictive...complete-guide/

Later,

Edit 1: Odexed firmwares have .odex files. Deodexed firmwares do not have any .odex files. This fix will work on deodexed framework file. ie. no framework .odex file

Edit 2: Seems that odexed removes classes.dex from the apk/jar file. Deodexed adds back classes.dex to apk/jar file. In that case, maybe easy to reodex framework.jar after deodexing? Requires looking into it some more.

Edited by Nickos-V, 02 February 2013 - 01:39 PM.

#10 mongoose

mongoose

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:44 AM

works perfect, many thanks for instructions. I have tried in some deodexed roms and WORKS

problem is that cannot deodex my rom... don´t know why get many problems and errors.

#11 fuser-invent

fuser-invent

Advanced Member

• FW Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:39 PM

I posted this on dragondevs as well but figured it would be of interest here too. Okay, so I know this is long but if anyone is interested, this doesn't work for the Ainol Crystal or the Hero. The telephony smali is pretty different. So if you want to adapt this to a ROM that can't use the above method, here is the code for the fakeID:

.method public getDeviceId()Ljava/lang/String;
    .locals 3

.prologue
    .line 232
    :try_start_0
    invoke-direct {p0}, Landroid/telephony/TelephonyManager;->getSubscriberInfo()Lcom/android/internal/telephony/IPhoneSubInfo;

move-result-object v2

invoke-interface {v2}, Lcom/android/internal/telephony/IPhoneSubInfo;->getDeviceId()Ljava/lang/String;

move-result-object v1

.line 233
    .local v1, str:Ljava/lang/String;
    if-eqz v1, :cond_0

.line 240
    .end local v1           #str:Ljava/lang/String;
    :goto_0
    return-object v1

.line 236
    .restart local v1       #str:Ljava/lang/String;
    :cond_0
    invoke-direct {p0}, Landroid/telephony/TelephonyManager;->getFakeDeviceId()Ljava/lang/String;
    :try_end_0
    .catch Landroid/os/RemoteException; {:try_start_0 .. :try_end_0} :catch_0
    .catch Ljava/lang/NullPointerException; {:try_start_0 .. :try_end_0} :catch_1

move-result-object v1

goto :goto_0

.line 237
    .end local v1           #str:Ljava/lang/String;
    :catch_0
    move-exception v0

.line 238
    .local v0, ex:Landroid/os/RemoteException;
    invoke-direct {p0}, Landroid/telephony/TelephonyManager;->getFakeDeviceId()Ljava/lang/String;

move-result-object v1

.line 239
    .end local v0           #ex:Landroid/os/RemoteException;
    :catch_1
    move-exception v0

.line 240
    .local v0, ex:Ljava/lang/NullPointerException;

move-result-object v1

.end method

and here is the relevant section in the Ainol Hero ROM:

.method public getDeviceId()Ljava/lang/String;
    .locals 3

.prologue
    const/4 v1, 0x0

.line 199
    :try_start_0
    invoke-direct {p0}, Landroid/telephony/TelephonyManager;->getSubscriberInfo()Lcom/android/internal/telephony/IPhoneSubInfo;

move-result-object v2

invoke-interface {v2}, Lcom/android/internal/telephony/IPhoneSubInfo;->getDeviceId()Ljava/lang/String;
    :try_end_0
    .catch Landroid/os/RemoteException; {:try_start_0 .. :try_end_0} :catch_0
    .catch Ljava/lang/NullPointerException; {:try_start_0 .. :try_end_0} :catch_1

move-result-object v1

.line 203
    :goto_0
    return-object v1

.line 200
    :catch_0
    move-exception v0

.line 201
    .local v0, ex:Landroid/os/RemoteException;

.line 202
    .end local v0           #ex:Landroid/os/RemoteException;
    :catch_1
    move-exception v0

.line 203
    .local v0, ex:Ljava/lang/NullPointerException;
.end method

You can search for "getdeviceid" to find where this section starts, then make the proper changes to the smali in your framework.jar. I haven't actually changed the code and tested it yet but if it really is a change in the "getdeviceid" section then this would be that section. I'll report back when I've re-coded it and also post the Hero and Crystal files.

Edited by fuser-invent, 04 February 2013 - 10:46 PM.

If I've helped you set-up your new tablet, unbrick your device or if you use and enjoy my Amlogic AML8726-M Series ROM's
please consider a donation.
My ROMS - *Crystal Clear (Ainol Crystal) *Anti-Hero (Ainol Hero) *Elenari (Ainol Elf2) *Astronautica (Ainol Aurora2) *Karbonn Custom (Karbonn SmartTab ST8 & ST10)
My DEVICES - *HP Touchpad *Ainol Crystal *Ainol Hero *Ainol Fire *Cube U30GT Mini-S *Nexus 7 (2013)
I don't respond to most PM's just because of the amount I get. If you have a question the best way to get an answer is to post in one of my threads.

My Ainol Crystal "Get Started" Guide. ----- My "How To Unbrick Your Amlogic AML8726-MX Series Tablet" Guide. ----- Go check out my music - It's all free!!!

#12 Nickos-V

Nickos-V

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 2,052 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:58 AM

works perfect, many thanks for instructions. I have tried in some deodexed roms and WORKS

problem is that cannot deodex my rom... don´t know why get many problems and errors.

Great to hear that it worked out for you!!! No idea why you cannot deodex your ROM. I have only deodexed framework.jar from Nexus ROM for testing purposes. I know very little about how to deodex & re-odex since I never had to do it for any of my ROMs. They all came deodexed for me.

I posted this on dragondevs as well but figured it would be of interest here too. Okay, so I know this is long but if anyone is interested, this doesn't work for the Ainol Crystal or the Hero. The telephony smali is pretty different. So if you want to adapt this to a ROM that can't use the above method, here is the code for the fakeID:

I haven't actually changed the code and tested it yet but if it really is a change in the "getdeviceid" section then this would be that section. I'll report back when I've re-coded it and also post the Hero and Crystal files.

OK. Thanks for the info. I have only tested this fix on RK3066 tablet. Not sure who made it. Maybe Christian Troy? I can only say that people with RK3066 tablets have success. No idea for 8726-MX tablets. Sounds like that smali file too different and not working for them?

I think many will prefer to have a smali file to swap in instead. Much easier than trying to work with code. =)

If you need an original RK3066 telephony manager smali then let me know and I can send it to you. That way you can compare the two to see what changes were made between them.

Later,

Edited by Nickos-V, 05 February 2013 - 12:59 AM.

#13 fuser-invent

fuser-invent

Advanced Member

• FW Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 04:59 PM

I found some more of the code that makes this work. I'll be posting at dragondevs for those of you who are interested, so as not to clog up this thread with a bunch of smali.
If I've helped you set-up your new tablet, unbrick your device or if you use and enjoy my Amlogic AML8726-M Series ROM's
My ROMS - *Crystal Clear (Ainol Crystal) *Anti-Hero (Ainol Hero) *Elenari (Ainol Elf2) *Astronautica (Ainol Aurora2) *Karbonn Custom (Karbonn SmartTab ST8 & ST10)
My DEVICES - *HP Touchpad *Ainol Crystal *Ainol Hero *Ainol Fire *Cube U30GT Mini-S *Nexus 7 (2013)
I don't respond to most PM's just because of the amount I get. If you have a question the best way to get an answer is to post in one of my threads.

My Ainol Crystal "Get Started" Guide. ----- My "How To Unbrick Your Amlogic AML8726-MX Series Tablet" Guide. ----- Go check out my music - It's all free!!!

#14 Ollie17

Ollie17

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 04:35 PM

Hi
I have 3 tablets and none of these work with gameloft games like asphalt 7 one an Allwinner A10 (4.1.2) I did you smali modification and it worked ok (asphalt 7 and MC4 worked).
I then tried it on a Teclast P85hd (4.1.1) (Rk3066) It went through ok until zipalign tried it anyway but didnt work.
Then i tried it on Ramos w30 (4.0.4) (exynos quad core) the framework apk would not decompile.
Has anybody got a solution for either.

I can post framework.jar/apk if needed.

Edited by Ollie17, 26 February 2013 - 11:28 AM.

Novo 7 Aurora V1
Nexus 4 16Gb
ZTE Blade TFT running CM10.1 (4.2.2)
Youtube : http://www.youtube.c...ad?feature=mhee
Twitter: @Ollie_Reed17

#15 Nickos-V

Nickos-V

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 2,052 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 08:39 PM

Hi
I have 3 tablets and none of these work with gameloft games like asphalt 7 one an Allwinner A10 (4.1.2) I did you smali modification and it worked ok (asphalt 7 and MC4 worked).
I then tried it on a Teclast P85hd (4.1.1) (Rk3066) It went through ok until zipalign tried it anyway but didnt work.
Then i tried it on Ramos w30 (4.0.4) (exynos quad core) the framework apk would not decompile.

I can post framwork.jar/apk if needed.

Interesting because it seems to work on all RK3066 tablets from what I heard. Not sure why it gave you problems with P85HD. Fuser-invent has some more info on dragon devs forum. You should click link in his post. Then read and post on there.

I would think decompile should work with all framework apks. They should be packaged with same format. Maybe you need to increase your heap size? Try with 512 MB to see if that works.

Do you think zipalign messed up your apk on P85HD? Try doing this without zipalign to see if that works out. Zipalign just helps improve performance by little to somewhat faster.

A developer will have to look more into it and help you out. That is about all I know.

#16 Ollie17

Ollie17

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:44 PM

Interesting because it seems to work on all RK3066 tablets from what I heard. Not sure why it gave you problems with P85HD. Fuser-invent has some more info on dragon devs forum. You should click link in his post. Then read and post on there.

I would think decompile should work with all framework apks. They should be packaged with same format. Maybe you need to increase your heap size? Try with 512 MB to see if that works.

Do you think zipalign messed up your apk on P85HD? Try doing this without zipalign to see if that works out. Zipalign just helps improve performance by little to somewhat faster.

A developer will have to look more into it and help you out. That is about all I know.

I have tried the 512mb heap, and also not using zipalign and it still wouldnt work.

Would it be possible for me to attach the framework/s for you to have a look at?
Novo 7 Aurora V1
Nexus 4 16Gb

#17 Nickos-V

Nickos-V

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 2,052 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 09:38 PM

I have tried the 512mb heap, and also not using zipalign and it still wouldnt work.

Would it be possible for me to attach the framework/s for you to have a look at?

Slowly getting ready for move in about 2 weeks time. Though I cannot really help anyways since that is about as much as I know too. A developer would be able to do more for you. Like fuser-invent.

apks should all be packaged same way on Android OS. I would think they would decompile the same too. Also, apks use some type zip compression. Maybe jars too? Try opening with 7zip (or winrar?) and using the test option. That will check integrity to make sure nothing wrong with the file.

You sure there are no .odex files showing in your firmware? Fix is unlikely to work with an odexed firmware. Needs de-odexed to work.

You can rename and upload the framework.jar files to some sharing site. Good idea to still zip, rar or 7zip them and I will check them out on Sunday or Saturday. But I will only spend about 15-30 mins max on them before I give up.

Edited by Nickos-V, 01 March 2013 - 09:39 PM.

#18 fuser-invent

fuser-invent

Advanced Member

• FW Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 05:04 PM

Hi

I can post framework.jar/apk if needed.

Did you clear the old framework-res and install the new one for the next ROM you were working on?

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk HD

#19 Ollie17

Ollie17

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 12:44 PM

Hi sorry for the late reply ive got a framework.jar taken from a modified stock rom for my teclast p85 and now ive got MC4 etc working.
But ive stll got my Ramos W30 4.0.4 and i still cannot load games like MC4 but i think the rom may not be de-odexed.

Did you clear the old framework-res and install the new one for the next ROM you were working on?

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk HD

sorry not to sure what you mean but if it is for the teclast one ive sorted that one now its just the ramos rom which i cannot play on:(

Edited by Ollie17, 29 March 2013 - 04:39 AM.

Novo 7 Aurora V1
Nexus 4 16Gb