• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 petervasakolla

petervasakolla

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:38 AM

Hello users,

I ordered Ainol 10 Hero from Spemall, and it arrived on (23-Jan-2013) to (UK), Speed Delivery, Good Tablet, using it every day ..

problems i found so far..

1) Bluetooth Audio transfer for skype did not working. using (jabra bt3030) but works fine with all audio players.

2) Problem with Streaming videos from webpages. I hear the sound but no picture, if i scroll down/up for some time, then i can see picture in full screen but still cant stream to the end Lagging !!!!... new YouTube app does not work at all (have to try old app).

3) Problem, Face Lock/Unlock is not working after Restart the Tablet, it works excellent for the first time, but after a complete restart while unlocking in camera section video part - camera is flickering to back cam and front cam == half rear cam and half front cam Don't know weather it will fix after a restart, i will check and update here.

If any one had same issues and found solution please help..

#2 Ahsan Khawaja

Ahsan Khawaja

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:16 AM

atleast i can live with these problems... B)
what eles are you experiencing in terms of touch/screen response, battery timing, performance etc.

#3 petervasakolla

petervasakolla

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:31 AM

atleast i can live with these problems... B)
what eles are you experiencing in terms of touch/screen response, battery timing, performance etc.

hahah

yesterday My touch screen not worked, i mean i cant unlock but it display's lock symbol even i cant shutdown OMG (i think i F** :clapping: up, i had searched ... many people got same problem with Ainol Tabs)

Some said its because of cracked apps --virus bla bla... (may be)

some one showed a YouTube video -- <like hot ur screen with hair dryer> (funny, i tried for hope .. wont work), some one posted -- there is a reset button in MIC hole -- (i don't think so..)

I live in UK-London, i thought its hard to send back to china.. but i saved any way  :yahoo:

..u know what its a good Tab for that Price 8) , it works good if we don't trouble it (i mean if we install too many cracked apps widgets live wallpaper etc.. lol) :good:

Edited by petervasakolla, 31 January 2013 - 06:39 AM.

#4 Ahsan Khawaja

Ahsan Khawaja

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 10:25 AM

hahah

yesterday My touch screen not worked, i mean i cant unlock but it display's lock symbol even i cant shutdown OMG (i think i F** :clapping: up, i had searched ... many people got same problem with Ainol Tabs)

Some said its because of cracked apps --virus bla bla... (may be)

some one showed a YouTube video -- <like hot ur screen with hair dryer> (funny, i tried for hope .. wont work), some one posted -- there is a reset button in MIC hole -- (i don't think so..)

I live in UK-London, i thought its hard to send back to china.. but i saved any way  :yahoo:

..u know what its a good Tab for that Price 8) , it works good if we don't trouble it (i mean if we install too many cracked apps widgets live wallpaper etc.. lol) :good:

:-) well i have installed 1219 an hour ago' and every thing seems perfect even the gsensor is fine now which was not working in cm10, battery timing is excellent touch response is good. I hope it continues like this :-)

And btw there is a reset button in mic hole

Sent from my Novo10 Hero using Tapatalk HD

#5 petervasakolla

petervasakolla

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:01 AM

:-) well i have installed 1219 an hour ago' and every thing seems perfect even the gsensor is fine now which was not working in cm10, battery timing is excellent touch response is good. I hope it continues like this :-)

And btw there is a reset button in mic hole

seems ur using it for a while >>>
Could u please point out me the procedure to do that, in case if need so ?
and FW download page, is that new installed OS came with chines apps?
Do u know how to remove those?

And also i found some thing interesting-> like if i installed more apps, like i say (exceed dashboard icons) those installed apps are not showing in home screen any where and as well as dashboard, appearing in search, do u know how to create folders like thing in menu list dashboard even i cant move(when ever i touch and hold straight going to home screen pannel to put shortcut),

How can we find this tab is rooted ? if not how to do that ?

Had u fine same problems ? (like ib browser video streaming .. etc etc..)

Thank you

Edited by petervasakolla, 31 January 2013 - 11:22 AM.

#6 Ahsan Khawaja

Ahsan Khawaja

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:57 PM

And also i found some thing interesting-> like if i installed more apps, like i say (exceed dashboard icons) those installed apps are not showing in home screen any where and as well as dashboard, appearing in search, do u know how to create folders like thing in menu list dashboard even i cant move(when ever i touch and hold straight going to home screen pannel to put shortcut),

Thank you

I downloaded it from ainol,s website ainol.com and used google translator to read the instructions . However there is a dedicated thread on this website with the link and instructions to install 1219 and guess what' it comes without the chinese apps. But even if u see any Chinese apps u can always delete them using link2sd.

These tabs are pre rooted by default. Install superuser and if it works then u are rooted.

Icons problem seems to be a software glitch but i did not face it.

No problem in browsing or streaming....

:-)

#7 Hossain

Hossain

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 12:54 AM

Thank you

You can read my how to install 1219 FW step by step solution (http://www.slatedroi...o/page__st__260) . I don’t think that you need to reinstall the firmware again – you just need tweaking your tab. But anyway if you want to install FW, please always select reboot the system or it will go back to recovery mode again - if so please follow the procedure again.

Is FW 1219 rooted?
Yes (Thanks to Ainol’s developers) AINOL NOVO 10 HERO’s all FW are factory rooted so, you don’t need to be worried. Just use system setting to freeze the chinese apps or use 3rd party apps like -link2sd, titanium or anyother to freeze or remove those chinese apps from Tab.

Please also remember – Do not forget to “RESET” system, using “MIC” hole :yahoo: if freeze and also avoid installing unwanted software.

FYI: Ainol Novo 10 Hero – you can’t Brick it, if you have minimum knowledge of Android operating system!!! 8) :good:

Best

Hossain

#8 maneken

maneken

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:12 AM

Any run asphalt 6, 7, UNO HD, NOVA 2 ?!

I post topic and comment long but not have enough knowledge to odex and deodex roms and framework.jar to fix this not computability situation !

#9 petervasakolla

petervasakolla

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:30 AM

You can read my how to install 1219 FW step by step solution (http://www.slatedroi...o/page__st__260) . I don’t think that you need to reinstall the firmware again – you just need tweaking your tab. But anyway if you want to install FW, please always select reboot the system or it will go back to recovery mode again - if so please follow the procedure again.

Is FW 1219 rooted?
Yes (Thanks to Ainol’s developers) AINOL NOVO 10 HERO’s all FW are factory rooted so, you don’t need to be worried. Just use system setting to freeze the chinese apps or use 3rd party apps like -link2sd, titanium or anyother to freeze or remove those chinese apps from Tab.

Please also remember – Do not forget to “RESET” system, using “MIC” hole :yahoo: if freeze and also avoid installing unwanted software.

FYI: Ainol Novo 10 Hero – you can’t Brick it, if you have minimum knowledge of Android operating system!!! 8) :good:

Best

Hossain

Thank you Hossain and Ahsan Khawaja ..

Glad hearing from people in this forum :) very helpful support :yahoo:

I will continue this using, if my problem exists continuously (i mean installing too many crap App's leads to this kind of bugs/malfunctioning) especially cracked apps i think.

later i will format actually mine came with below screenshot is this latest Kernel n build ? or any other kernel n build for 219 ?

Posted Image

As i noticed (Novo1003-Hero-1219) firmware to download, wondering whats 1003 belongs to !!

Thank you guys Cheers...

:drinks:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users