#101 fuser-invent

fuser-invent

Advanced Member

• FW Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,833 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:49 AM

500th attempts... nothing happens

but it seems to me strange that I have damaged hardware simply removing the display...

remove dusplay and retry?
remove touch panel and retry?
throw everything in the trash waiting santa claus with a new one?

Removing the display wouldn't cause it to not show up as a M3/M6 chip on the computer. So if it's still not showing up after my other suggestions maybe it is time to toss it. When I meant damaged hardware, I meant thinks like the motherboard, nand or USB input, not the display itself since that doesn't need to be working to get the computer to recognize the tablet.
If I've helped you set-up your new tablet, unbrick your device or if you use and enjoy my Amlogic AML8726-M Series ROM's
please consider a donation.
My ROMS - *Crystal Clear (Ainol Crystal) *Anti-Hero (Ainol Hero) *Elenari (Ainol Elf2) *Astronautica (Ainol Aurora2) *Karbonn Custom (Karbonn SmartTab ST8 & ST10)
My DEVICES - *HP Touchpad *Ainol Crystal *Ainol Hero *Ainol Fire *Cube U30GT Mini-S *Nexus 7 (2013)
I don't respond to most PM's just because of the amount I get. If you have a question the best way to get an answer is to post in one of my threads.

My Ainol Crystal "Get Started" Guide. ----- My "How To Unbrick Your Amlogic AML8726-MX Series Tablet" Guide. ----- Go check out my music - It's all free!!!

#102 braguzz

braguzz

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:03 AM

ok... thank you so much anyway... :(

#103 braguzz

braguzz

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 06:06 AM

I've buyed another tablet for my son...

.. but in my office desk I have that dismembered Crystal that sometimes look at me and says: 'I'm dead?' ;)

there are new tips to restore it?

P.

#104 fuser-invent

fuser-invent

Advanced Member

• FW Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,833 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:37 AM

You could always try sending it to someone who has unbricked tablets before. A few people have sent me their tablets which I've unbricked but if you aren't in the U.S. you would have to see if there is someone in your country who might do it for you.
If I've helped you set-up your new tablet, unbrick your device or if you use and enjoy my Amlogic AML8726-M Series ROM's
please consider a donation.
My ROMS - *Crystal Clear (Ainol Crystal) *Anti-Hero (Ainol Hero) *Elenari (Ainol Elf2) *Astronautica (Ainol Aurora2) *Karbonn Custom (Karbonn SmartTab ST8 & ST10)
My DEVICES - *HP Touchpad *Ainol Crystal *Ainol Hero *Ainol Fire *Cube U30GT Mini-S *Nexus 7 (2013)
I don't respond to most PM's just because of the amount I get. If you have a question the best way to get an answer is to post in one of my threads.

My Ainol Crystal "Get Started" Guide. ----- My "How To Unbrick Your Amlogic AML8726-MX Series Tablet" Guide. ----- Go check out my music - It's all free!!!

#105 braguzz

braguzz

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 12:37 PM

I'm in Italy...

(and I'm in IT field..)

I've attached a pic of my poor Crystal.
Should I try with an hammer? ;)

Attached Files

Edited by braguzz, 05 December 2013 - 03:26 AM.