21 replies to this topic

#21 rockhold_x

rockhold_x

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationAsia Pacific

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:56 PM

The Hyundai Hold X700 16GB Yazshi versions have no bluetooth and has .03 megapixel camera!

Yup! That's the Hold X model I have. Where did you find out the Yazxhi model version?
| Hyundai Hold X | 16GB | No Bluetooth |

#22 lusitanv

lusitanv

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 12:27 PM

Hi everyone,

I have received my Hold X 16G with Bluetooth from Merimobiles.

After I turned it on, I was able to use it for 5 minutes.

I turned it off and then I tried to upgrade to the latest firmware available from Hyundai website.

The screen will not show anything, meaning that its always blank/black, although when I "think" its off its detected by my Win7 and I can flash any firmware with the RKTool.

Unfortunately I don't have the original firmware in order to rollback the firmware update. I tried with a previous version with no luck.

I know that it charges because the battery gets a little hot when charging and I know it "turns on" because I placed it inside the protection plastic bag for 30 minutes and it got a little hot.

If I press power + volume up nothing happens, for 10, 20, 30 seconds... also tried different combinations with the same result.

Like I said before... RKTool detects my Hold X... Upgrade, Clean, I tried everything with no success...

And I can't even find a reset button! :)

Any ideas...? Do you have an older firmware for Hold X?

Thanks in advance!

Luís