Android Tablets Forum banner

Questions for Hold X 16GB

6K views 21 replies 5 participants last post by  lusitanv 
#1 ·
Hi, I have in my hands a Hold X 16Gb. As far as I know only the 16Gb has Bluetooth option. But, Bluetooth option missing from Settings.. May I have to make any configuration to see the Bluetooth option?
Except that, I tried to flash again my tablet with the same firmware (thinking that may fix my problem)!
No luck, I load the *.img firmware in my sd card, put it in my tablet. After that a message came up "found a firmware update, do you want to reboot to update?", click yes..
After rebooting it came up a screen with Android logo and a blue bar that loading, but in the middle of loading stay there and doing nothing..
I restart the tablet and see a message "update firmware failed", but it loading without problem.
Is there any custom rom that will fit in Hold X ??
Is another way to update firmware ??
Many question I know, but I'm confused!

#3 ·
I put firmware in microSD and reboot but when updating and the bar is in the middle of the progress it freeze..
I power down tablet and open it again.. Loading without problem in android main menu but a message came up that telling me "the firmware update failed"..!

#6 ·
When I put the firmware (*.img file) in SDcard and place it in my tablet a message that a firmware update was found came up and ask me if I need to update.
I click yes, it makes something like scanning the update and then restart, after that the android image that I tell above came up.
Notice that I changed the firmware file name in "update.img"
No connection with PC, only the power cable was connected!

#18 ·
Mine don't have BT but the version of Kernel-Build & Android is the same as above!
(notice that in the site that I bought it on specifications has BT and says "Yes, Support"!
Also I try to upgrade firmware with the guide that Brodi says but no luck.. RKBatchtool show my device "pink" and not green so I can't upgrade..

*I need a copy of the wpa_supplicant file (it's inside folder: system/bin)
because I can't connect or download nothing from my network.. :-/

#22 ·
Hi everyone,

I have received my Hold X 16G with Bluetooth from Merimobiles.

After I turned it on, I was able to use it for 5 minutes.

I turned it off and then I tried to upgrade to the latest firmware available from Hyundai website.

The screen will not show anything, meaning that its always blank/black, although when I "think" its off its detected by my Win7 and I can flash any firmware with the RKTool.

Unfortunately I don't have the original firmware in order to rollback the firmware update. I tried with a previous version with no luck.

I know that it charges because the battery gets a little hot when charging and I know it "turns on" because I placed it inside the protection plastic bag for 30 minutes and it got a little hot.

If I press power + volume up nothing happens, for 10, 20, 30 seconds... also tried different combinations with the same result.

Like I said before... RKTool detects my Hold X... Upgrade, Clean, I tried everything with no success...

And I can't even find a reset button!

Any ideas...? Do you have an older firmware for Hold X?

Thanks in advance!

Luís

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.