#701 Diquan2001

Diquan2001

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 108 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 05 August 2013 - 01:55 AM

Hello Guys ,

Im looking To upgrade my sons T7 with the 2.26 Lite Rom .

But i cant seem to find it on the Net .

Does anyone have a link for me with this ROM??

And is it worth upgrading to this ROM ?

Thanks for you help.

#702 kecsap

kecsap

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 02:54 PM

I have measured the memory consumption of my Hyundai T7s-variant (ICS) while connected to AC power, but already fully charged, if anyone is interested:

- display off, tablet idle: 2 W
- display on with low brightness level, tablet idle: 3.5 W
- display off with full CPU load: 4.5 W

#703 motionless

motionless

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 10:06 PM

Hello

I love to see more updates on this tablet. any new ROM coming out? is this going to dead?

#704 motionless

motionless

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 12:52 AM

Hi

Anyone have encountered wifi disconnection issue? It will just unable to access the Internet/LAN but the wifi icon still showing as connected.

I have tried the CleanRom 1.0, ICS (20130318), JB 4.2.2 on T7 but all have the wifi intermittent disconnection issue even it is not in sleep mode.

This is weird. Initially, I suspect the router (Buffalo WZR-HP-G300NH2) issue but all other devices (Samsung S3/4, iPad, iPhone, media player) connected to the same router have no issues at all.

#705 johhnyhotrocks

johhnyhotrocks

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:08 AM

Hi,

I`m not sure if this is the right thread for this question, but I am looking for a tablet for my son to do his gaming on (so I can have my lgp880 back!!!)

He likes Shadowgun and more recently Clash of Clans.

Will these two run OK on the T7s ?

#706 motionless

motionless

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:19 AM

Hi

Anyone have encountered wifi disconnection issue? It will just unable to access the Internet/LAN but the wifi icon still showing as connected.

I have tried the CleanRom 1.0, ICS (20130318), JB 4.2.2 on T7 but all have the wifi intermittent disconnection issue even it is not in sleep mode.

This is weird. Initially, I suspect the router (Buffalo WZR-HP-G300NH2) issue but all other devices (Samsung S3/4, iPad, iPhone, media player) connected to the same router have no issues at all.

Phew. It turned out to be the issue of my router with DD-WRT. Apparently, the wireless gets disconnected frequently if using NG or mixed mode, using G mode does not have any issue. I had to fall back one level to version 21676 of the DD-WRT latest version.

#707 motionless

motionless

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:21 AM

Hi,

I`m not sure if this is the right thread for this question, but I am looking for a tablet for my son to do his gaming on (so I can have my lgp880 back!!!)

He likes Shadowgun and more recently Clash of Clans.

Will these two run OK on the T7s ?

You can see that there is no more support on this product so better get something else. Best to get mainstream tablet (Samsung, Asus, Nexus, etc)

#708 beezle

beezle

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:49 AM

FWIW I got a Nook HD+ a few weeks ago for $150 w/ free shipping. If you can live without GPS or cameras its quite a good deal. The battery life is very good - and it uses zero in standby (I've only charged it twice in three weeks). Spec wise yes, its last years hardware but if you just want to consume media nad do basic kinds of things it is more than good enough.

#709 johhnyhotrocks

johhnyhotrocks

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:06 AM

You can see that there is no more support on this product so better get something else. Best to get mainstream tablet (Samsung, Asus, Nexus, etc)

Ok I had already bought and paid for a T7s before that reply and the only game of his "so far" that wont run is shadowgun, gets to the point of entering the server then force stops, anyone got any ideas to get round this? I am on the SPClean422v2

#710 Dec1153

Dec1153

troll

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:17 AM

Ok I had already bought and paid for a T7s before that reply and the only game of his "so far" that wont run is shadowgun, gets to the point of entering the server then force stops, anyone got any ideas to get round this? I am on the SPClean422v2

shadow gun does work- there are only a few glitches in the gameplay but works fine (sometimes forcloses too)
and although this tab no loger has official support its still better tha most other 7inch tabs on the market like the old and new nexus 7s.

#711 kecsap

kecsap

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:55 AM

and although this tab no loger has official support its still better tha most other 7inch tabs on the market like the old and new nexus 7s.

Yes, I also checked the recent "brand" tablets and I have not find any light (~300g), 7" tablet which has all Hyundai 7s features: Bluetooth, HDMI, GPS, microSD, min. 1280x800 resolution, OTG, OTG/Ethernet. So far this tablet is the best on the market with these features apart from it is not very stable.

I play time to time Dead Trigger and it tends to crash once/twice in an hour which is a bit annoying.

Edited by kecsap, 23 October 2013 - 10:56 AM.

#712 Dec1153

Dec1153

troll

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:42 PM

Yeahm if only it was stable......

#713 johhnyhotrocks

johhnyhotrocks

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:23 AM

shadow gun does work- there are only a few glitches in the gameplay but works fine (sometimes forcloses too)

Ive just tried reinstalling it, and same again closes as your about to join server, any ideas?

#714 kecsap

kecsap

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:28 AM

Ive just tried reinstalling it, and same again closes as your about to join server, any ideas?

Sure, revert back to ICS. JB ROM is a crap, ICS is not perfect, but quite usable.

#715 johhnyhotrocks

johhnyhotrocks

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 24 October 2013 - 09:50 AM

Sure, revert back to ICS. JB ROM is a crap, ICS is not perfect, but quite usable.

Thanks for the info, which ICS rom is considered the best?

Ive only used JB somebody else had tinkered with this Tablet beofre me!

#716 kecsap

kecsap

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 09:53 AM

Thanks for the info, which ICS rom is considered the best?

Ive only used JB somebody else had tinkered with this Tablet beofre me!

http://www.slatedroi...m-t7s-cleanrom/

#717 Dec1153

Dec1153

troll

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:11 AM

Mine works on jb

#718 johhnyhotrocks

johhnyhotrocks

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:47 PM

Mine works on jb

Ive just re-installed the spanish JB and shadowgun still not happnin, which JB have you got?

#719 Dec1153

Dec1153

troll

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:55 PM

The second last one released. No the very latetes rom

#720 johhnyhotrocks

johhnyhotrocks

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:12 AM

The second last one released. No the very latetes rom

Wasnt sure which one you mean, so have tried the ICS Rom and shadowgun working fine so far, Not as responsive as my LG p880 (which has Tegra3) but looking OK.

Thanks for the input guys