CHUWI V10

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#41 Goodcat

Goodcat

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 01:16 AM

The original installed firmware didn't have the problem, so I am guessing it has something to do with sdk 2.0
I will flash it back to sdk 1.0 and see what happens.

#42 CBR

CBR

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 07:46 AM

Does anyone else have issue's with the mic? My mic does not seem to work at all. I tried it in Skype and the sound recording app and nothing. Any tips?

#43 buxarin

buxarin

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • LocationUkraina

Posted 11 June 2013 - 06:33 AM

NEW FIRMWARE FOR CHUWI V10.(sdk2.0)
Installs with PhoenixSuit
http://files.mail.ru...1C1E90D2A8ECD47

#44 alboxblood

alboxblood

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 03:00 PM

NEW FIRMWARE FOR CHUWI V10.(sdk2.0)
Installs with PhoenixSuit
http://files.mail.ru...1C1E90D2A8ECD47

Thay do not have that on their official website. Is this trusted?

EDIT: Works very well. Way better than the Chuwi firmware. It does have some bugs though. You can't uninstall apps (need app to do so) and some a bug when you transition to the drawer. It does not get stuck or anything. Hopefully these are fixed soon. Please keep us updated. Gapps stops working and the GPS doesn't seem to work

Edited by alboxblood, 11 June 2013 - 06:30 PM.

#45 buxarin

buxarin

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • LocationUkraina

Posted 01 July 2013 - 06:14 AM

BLUEMOTION ROM V 1.0_for_Chuwi v10 ( SDK2.0 )

Install through PhoenixSuit v1.0.6,with total formating.

Sourse

#46 alboxblood

alboxblood

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 06:27 PM

BLUEMOTION ROM V 1.0_for_Chuwi v10 ( SDK2.0 )

Install through PhoenixSuit v1.0.6,with total formating.

Sourse

The launcher does not work. I can't go anywhere. Can't even install another one.

#47 rajbainsrajdeepk

rajbainsrajdeepk

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 03:47 PM

Hi all,

I bought the v10 in March and don't regret the purchase. In comparison to a friends iPad it was faster and at only half the price it's a steal.

The only problem I have is that today whilst I was using the kindle android app the tablet turned off and now won't boot up.

Its frozen on the chuwi logo, does anyone know how to do a manual reset??

I hope someone can help!

Thanks in advance,
Raj

Thay do not have that on their official website. Is this trusted?

EDIT: Works very well. Way better than the Chuwi firmware. It does have some bugs though. You can't uninstall apps (need app to do so) and some a bug when you transition to the drawer. It does not get stuck or anything. Hopefully these are fixed soon. Please keep us updated. Gapps stops working and the GPS doesn't seem to work

Hi

They do have an official site www.chuwi.com and they respond to emails in a timely manner so it's worth contacting them.

Does anyone else have issue's with the mic? My mic does not seem to work at all. I tried it in Skype and the sound recording app and nothing. Any tips?

Hi

No my Mic has worked fine but I do find that the speakers crackle whilst the tablet is on regardless to whether it's being used or not. If anyone can tell me how to deactivate the built in speaker I would really appreciate it as I prefer to use external speakers.

Thanks.
Raj

#48 Goodcat

Goodcat

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:49 PM

A little update from my side, having used the chuwi v10 for about half a year I can now say it is a good purchase.

Since the latest firmware update (from august) it is now running skd 3.2 and what an improvement it is! it is now running android 4.2.2 (which isn't that much different), but it is really running smooth now ( through menu's and home screen, previous firmware was a bit laggy).

But the best thing is the improved powermanagement, I was able to squeeze out 4 hours with old firmwares, now it will eassily do 6-7 hours!

@ rajbainsrajdeepk , yes the speaker cracks sometimes and unfortunately you can't turn it off (it will still crack sometimes with volume turned down) , you could however remove the black plastic strip at the back of the tablet and try to cut the wires.

#49 adibadro

adibadro

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationBesancon, Fr / Bucharest, Ro

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:09 AM

A little update from my side, having used the chuwi v10 for about half a year I can now say it is a good purchase.

Since the latest firmware update (from august) it is now running skd 3.2 and what an improvement it is! it is now running android 4.2.2 (which isn't that much different), but it is really running smooth now ( through menu's and home screen, previous firmware was a bit laggy).

But the best thing is the improved powermanagement, I was able to squeeze out 4 hours with old firmwares, now it will eassily do 6-7 hours!

@ rajbainsrajdeepk , yes the speaker cracks sometimes and unfortunately you can't turn it off (it will still crack sometimes with volume turned down) , you could however remove the black plastic strip at the back of the tablet and try to cut the wires.

what update from august? i've been looking for 4.2.2 since forever! please help me with a download link! i will be forever grateful! thanks man!

Edited by adibadro, 30 December 2013 - 04:09 AM.

CHUWI V10

#50 Goodcat

Goodcat

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 02:44 PM

http://kuai.xunlei.c...BwOIsgBOCRxSc66

#51 obscuro

obscuro

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 09:19 AM

hello people! 
Does anyone know if there is a zip for compatibility Chuwi v10 with the new rom 3.2 
after installing the 3.2 rom I noticed an immense improvement. 
I would install the Cm11 but lack the zip version 3.2 compatibility!

#52 adibadro

adibadro

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 08:50 PM

obscuro, here i find you once again :))

i'm searching for a dev to work on getting 4.4... no cm11 from anybody yet

• obscuro likes this
CHUWI V10

#53 obscuro

obscuro

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 08:40 AM

I installed the Cm11 in my Chuwi v10, but not recognized touch screen, lack of a zip compatibility  ! 
After installing the rom 3.2, perked up again with the performance of the tablet, x 13,500 points in AnTuTu. 
And WHAT do you think?

Edited by obscuro, 26 January 2014 - 08:42 AM.

#54 obscuro

obscuro

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 08:44 AM

sdk 3.2 link https://dl.dropboxus..._3.2_1.0_v1.img 

#55 adibadro

adibadro

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 12:59 PM

i have it installed, the link you have is to my dropbox ;)

but i'm glad it works for you... for some reason i get only 12650...

anything special? what speed does your memory card have? (i have an extra 16Gb card, class 4)

Edited by adibadro, 10 February 2014 - 04:39 AM.

CHUWI V10

#56 obscuro

obscuro

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 09:23 AM

I own a 32gb memory card scandisk class 10, my cpu is in 1108mhz, 1152mhz but was at that speed, the tablet sometimes crashed when running heavy games!

#57 obscuro

obscuro

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 09:26 AM

if someone find some kit kat based on our Chuwi v10  rom to post so we can test
                                                                                                                              thank you!

Edited by obscuro, 27 January 2014 - 09:32 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users