• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#21 Cheapass

Cheapass

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 02:21 PM

i want the cleanist smallist ROM out there.nothing on it..and after thats on t he table i start installing what i want on it.

#22 abracadabra

abracadabra

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 11:15 AM

arrowswords,,anyone got this

#23 Reimar

Reimar

Mr. Imperfect

• Global Moderators
  • 3,183 posts
  • LocationSamut Prakarn (Thailand)

Posted 18 November 2010 - 01:08 AM

[quote name='abracadabra;93137]arrowswords' date=',anyone got this[/QUOTE'] Don't think that's available for Android! Just Apples iPad and iPhone.

#24 pharoah1974

pharoah1974

• PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 15 May 2011 - 08:27 AM

You can go to my Thread [dead link removed]

I tried to go to this link but some kind of "board error" showed up. Where can I go to find a list of good apps for my WPDN with OP firmware? I got 2.2.0 with market access. Thanks in advance.

Edited by mrsburnout, 28 May 2011 - 04:17 AM.
link removed

- Pharoah 1974 - King of the New Ages

#25 mrsburnout

mrsburnout

"Linkmeister"

• Administrators
  • 7,365 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 15 May 2011 - 08:31 AM

@pharoah1974

Look here: White PDN compatible apps (tested)

Please note: I fixed the link to that thread, but the download in it no longer exists.

This is the corrected link:
[dead link removed]

Edited by mrsburnout, 28 May 2011 - 04:20 AM.
Dead link removed

YMMV = Your Mileage May Vary - Not even OEM FW is guaranteed "safe" to flash.

Hey! Newbies (n00bs) - Click the blue links ;) - Forum Rules
Posted Image ~cheers

#26 Reimar

Reimar

Mr. Imperfect

• Global Moderators
  • 3,183 posts
  • LocationSamut Prakarn (Thailand)

Posted 15 May 2011 - 11:03 AM

If you fixed the download link, than the threat didn't exist any more, that's the error messages I got:

[#404] Sorry, we could not locate the page you are requesting to view. Please click here to return back to the forum's home

Mr. Imperfect
from
LOS (Land of Smile (Thailand))

SLD%20Zz1.jpg

Please do NOT hijack my signature picture. Thanks.

#27 mrsburnout

mrsburnout

"Linkmeister"

• Administrators
  • 7,365 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 15 May 2011 - 11:23 AM

If you fixed the download link, than the threat didn't exist any more, that's the error messages I got:
[/size][/color]

To clarify:

I fixed the link to the thread in question. However, the link to the download in that thread is broken.

Also, I posted requesting andreimoto that the download link be fixed or removed. Here: [dead link removed]

Edit: andremoto can not fix or repost, his/her topic has been removed.

Edited by mrsburnout, 28 May 2011 - 04:23 AM.
link removed

YMMV = Your Mileage May Vary - Not even OEM FW is guaranteed "safe" to flash.

Hey! Newbies (n00bs) - Click the blue links ;) - Forum Rules
Posted Image ~cheers

#28 dondude

dondude

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 10:04 PM

How or what app do I need to play video and music files off a usb drive attached to my 2.3 adroid tablet?

#29 Citrunen

Citrunen

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 07:20 AM

Does anyone have Myview.apk becuse i cant donload it with my tablet ,you can find it on appbrain.I works great on my htc phone.Or is there other sofware to stream files from the pc to tablet that are better?.
Update i did find solution. :p

There is an app called “ASTRO File Manager” which enables you to back up the downloaded application to your PC, and once the installer files are backed up it is not necessary for you to once again search the application on android market and download again and again in case of rooting, reset or custom ROM installation. ASTRO file manager is very simple to use and is available for free on android market. You can just go through the below given steps on how to download .apk files to your PC using ASTRO file manager.

STEPS:
1.Open “Android Market” on your phone and search for ASTRO, download and install the app on your phone.
2.Now open the installed app on your phone and press MENU, select TOOLS.
3.Under tools you can see an option called “application manage/ back up”, click on it and you will be able to see all the .apk files list which you have installed on your phone. Now let’s go through the steps on how you can copy these files to your PC.
4.After the above 3 steps, connect your device to PC via USB cable, on your PC select the phone SD card and open the folder “backups”, this enables you to list of .apk installer files which you can drag and copy to you PC folder.

Edited by Citrunen, 11 August 2011 - 08:22 AM.

#30 xenith

xenith

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationStaffordshire

Posted 10 March 2012 - 06:14 AM

Does anyone out there have the Trillian apk pls? :-)

Muchos Gracias!

Xen
Hannspad + Honeycomb = :-)

#31 ShivaDiva

ShivaDiva

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina, US

Posted 20 May 2012 - 12:02 AM

Just curious, does anyone have the apk file for the new Bank of America tablet app? I have the normal app on my Rena3 and have had it for some time. But I'm really interested on seeing how the tablet version is. Sadly as we know, depending on how you "rig" your market settings, sometimes the simplest of apps aren't pushed to us.

If my laptop hadn't decided to permanently "retire", I could have used browser addon to download it, myself. I'm sure the Rena3 could run it, I've just had no luck in finding an apk file for it separate from the android market.
Posted Image
Proud geeky gamer girl

#32 ShivaDiva

ShivaDiva

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina, US

Posted 10 August 2012 - 02:17 AM

Just curious, does anyone have the apk file for the new Bank of America tablet app? I have the normal app on my Rena3 and have had it for some time. But I'm really interested on seeing how the tablet version is. Sadly as we know, depending on how you "rig" your market settings, sometimes the simplest of apps aren't pushed to us.

If my laptop hadn't decided to permanently "retire", I could have used browser addon to download it, myself. I'm sure the Rena3 could run it, I've just had no luck in finding an apk file for it separate from the android market.

So apparently still no one, I guess? <_<
Posted Image
Proud geeky gamer girl

#33 Ogri

Ogri

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 06:14 AM

I'm looking for a self contained application with a diary, contacts database, and notes. Ideally with mail merge facilities, form letters, and similar, that Sidekick for Windows provided, but as limited as Lotus Organiser would be livable with and a start.

Must not have anything remotely to do with 'Cloud' storage even as an option, all content to be local for security (database contacts and document saves onto a removable SD would be perfect). Doesn't have to be free, but a fully functional time limited free test would be nice.

I have a lot of old contacts (Sales Reps, etc) that would then have a cheap Android tablet then suddenly become an option (no Company in its right mind can even begin to consider Cloud storage for accessing its critical sales, customer, and product data).

After Sidekick for Windows sadly bit the dust, I had to switch reps over to Act, which was powerful and secure (and expensive at the time, at over seven times the price of Sidekick, and the basic version of Act from Sage today is still £228), but it just didn't have the very user friendly capabilities of Sidekick (a lot of people struggled with Act in comparison).

eta: NB Sage do Act Connect for mobiles (including for Android), to link with Act, at £38 (for an annual licence), so that could be an option for those that need such an application. I'm looking for something more straighforward and user friendly, with no annual licencing, and substantially cheaper.

Edited by Ogri, 16 August 2012 - 06:36 AM.

#34 ABQ_Jammer

ABQ_Jammer

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  • LocationABQ, NM

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:57 PM

anyone got a full working office apps that can edit MS Word excel etc?

There's always Polaris Office or KingSoft Office. Both seem to do pretty well for me.

Jammer

#35 luzilla

luzilla

• PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 03:08 PM

very nice of you

#36 ysaric

ysaric

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 10:45 PM

Can anyone recommend a good way to digitize music files for an 8.9" tablet to display them for practicing guitar? Going to give it a shot but not sure whether I should just go with .pdf, .jpg, or something else.

#37 AliceZ607

AliceZ607

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 03:08 AM

Can some one upload Chinese translator by green apps for me?

#38 deinnie026

deinnie026

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 02:02 AM

help i need kernel for itab704w