• 1,516 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:41 AM

Looks pretty nice...

Tablet Data Capacity: 16GB
Network Communiction: Wifi,External 3G
Screen Size: 10.1"
Extend Port: DC Jack,Earphone Jack,HDMI,Mini USB,OTG,TF card
Package: Yes
Supporting Language: English,Russian,Spanish,Swedish,Portuguese,Turkish,Italian,German,Chinese,French,Japanese,Polish
Second Webcam: 5MP
Processor Manufacture: Samsung
Touch Screen Type: Capacitive Screen
Processor Main Frequency: Quad Core
Feature: Multi Touch,HDMI,G Sensor,OTG
Memory Capacity: 2GB
Operating System: Android 4.1
Display resolution: 1280x800
Cell Capacity: 6500mAh
Model Number: q101
Processor Model: Eyxnos 4412
Brand Name: voyo
support interface type: usb, audio output, flash memory card read, other interface
additional function: removable keyboard
storage type: solid state hard drive
processor main frequency: quad-core 1.4ghz
Feature1: Wifi, Bluetooth, 3G
Feature2: Webcams, Camera

Aliexpress link

Youtube video.

Jez

Edited by Tablet_Collector, 17 January 2013 - 05:44 AM.

Recommended devices shown in Green
My Tablets (current): Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Google Nexus 7, Minix Neo X5, MK808 TV Stick
Phones (current): Samsung Galaxy S2 JB 4.1
Previous in chronological order (most recent first): Ramos W42, Ramos W30HD, Yuandao (Vido) N80IPS, Prestigio MultiPad 8.0 Ultra Duo, Ployer Momo8-IPS, Ainol Novo 10 Hero, Window N101+, Ployer Momo11 Speed, Window N90-II, Pipo (Movie M3, Mix M2, Max M1), Cube Mini U30GT-M, Cube U30GT-W, Blackberry Playbook, Sanei N90, Zenithink C91 ZT280, Archos 80 G9, Aishuo S2

#2 SPARX1

SPARX1

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:19 AM

Just ordered one of these from buysku looking forward to arrival in a couple of weeks done some research from www.myvoyo.com/ for £160 does not look a bad machine "hopefully", will update in a few weeks anyone else have one? seems to be presale but been around in china since january.

#3 jtamm

jtamm

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:19 PM

Can't manage to find any decent reviews about the unit, although it's been around for months. The cool thing about this tablet is that you can buy a keyboard for it which has a 10000mAh built in battery (Y) If someone finds decent reviews in English, please, let me know ;)

#4 Jccan

Jccan

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 07:40 PM

)i all I am now the proud owner of the Voyo Q101 Exynos quad version. I also got the optional keyboard. First (so you know what I am comparing to) I have owned : Pandigtal Novel, Teclast A10 7", and he non-3g Aoson M11. Thanks to Roman for tippin me off to his Exynos SOC experiance.

Lets call this a mini review.
First build quality Pros:
1. Screen is clear not quite a brite a my M11, but close and the image clearity and contrast are better. Less pixelization and edge bleed.
2. The case is a metal alloy case and is very study no flex, pop, or creaking.
Cons:
1. The holes and the plugs do not line up. The only one this adversly affects is the charger. To get it to charge you have to hold it at an angle, which will surely lead to premature failure. (if this is not a failure already)

Now I got this tablet from MTKMall and had in the tablet box : Tablet, two wall chargers
american plugs, one OTG cable, one micro-usb to usb cable and the warranty card. The keyboard box had the keyboard only. The chargers charge the keyboard also. The tablet booted up in 10 to 15 seconds out of the box and had a screen protector installed. It was charged to about 55%. It had the S3 dandalion live wallpaper preset. It is fast and smooth. Reminds me of the Ipad Gen 4's i have played with. No snags glitches or force closes it the first to days. The smoothness may be due to the samsung cpu control though. It has more game compatability out of the box than my M11 even running Yash's fluid rom. This is wa faster than the M11. The keyboard is great in my opinion, even if the function key is a bit sticky. The unit hooks into thekeyboard via a samsung style port on one long edge of the tablet and when they are docked the battery in the keyboard is used before thatof the tablet. When docked the keyboard charges firat and the the tablet will charge. It took about 3 hours to charge the tablet and keyboard with the keyboard starting at 90% an the tablet at 20%. Have not test video only battery drain. Under Normal use with some Hyundai GT racing tosed in the battery lasted about 4 hours after first charge. Because of charge issue the keyboard dock is almost a must. The tablets speakers are on one side and tiny compared to the M11, but the keyboards speakers are very good. Also it fits nicely into the Samsung 10.1 case I got. On a android note it is only 4.04, and it has no sreen shot function and no hardware keys worked. Got screen shot Ultimate but had to root the device to get it to work. Oh and the Sony S and others root program from a forum here (sorry can't remember which) works Easily. At the end I will postthe screen shots of the Quadrant, Antutu, and CF Bench results. This is with all my programs loaded, so real world numbers.

In conclusion since I got the keyboard and the screen is great and the factory ROM is like butter and it has good game compatibility I love it. Also the $369 tablet, Keyboard, andshipping doesnt hurt either. If you want a nice tablet with HDMIout and a solid interface this is it. Beware the offset ports though.Attached File  2013_04_14_14.56.17.png   144.52KB   24 downloads

Attached Files

The Tabs I've owned

Current Voyo A18

Past: Voyo A15

Voyo Q101

Aoson M11

Teclast P76ti

Pandigital white

In my house seviced by me :)

Onda v701s

Pandigital nova

Phones: