1 reply to this topic

#1 litenin

litenin

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationAlmost Heaven

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:51 PM

Hi all long time no see !

Seems I am getting too many toys !! I set my cruz reader R101 aside months ago and now I don't know the screen lock pattern. I would like any and all solutions but of course the easiest would be best. I remember from past experience having problems doing the hold up volume and power button in the past with timing, I got a lock screen/error message 8 out of 10 times. I also was very afraid of ruining the wiring trying to unhook the battery !!

However all of the above said I'd like to put it to use even if it means starting from scratch so I appreciate any and all suggestions. Hooking it up to a computer to fix it would be awesome and easy !!! LOL :yahoo:

Thanks so much !
:-0)

#2 sam3

sam3

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 08:56 AM

Hi all long time no see !

Seems I am getting too many toys !! I set my cruz reader R101 aside months ago and now I don't know the screen lock pattern. I would like any and all solutions but of course the easiest would be best. I remember from past experience having problems doing the hold up volume and power button in the past with timing, I got a lock screen/error message 8 out of 10 times. I also was very afraid of ruining the wiring trying to unhook the battery !!

However all of the above said I'd like to put it to use even if it means starting from scratch so I appreciate any and all suggestions. Hooking it up to a computer to fix it would be awesome and easy !!! LOL :yahoo:

Thanks so much !

download firmware up date from cruz back up all your file follow firmware up reset you r101

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users