Ignorant question re: transitioning to custom ROM

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#21 ADux

ADux

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 09:33 AM

Righto thanks. I saw gripes from early days pre 1119 and couldnt find a thread re 1119... Shall sift through it all.

I have to give 1119 a thumbs up though, I love messing around with the insides of things but I want this tablet for lectures this year, so it had to be stable, bluetooth and 3g data needed to be avalible and while I love a quick device I really only wanted a smooth UI, and I have to say my stock Crystal firmware has been good. I guess its a bit relative, I'm coming from an Ainol Advanced II so pretty much anything seems better! But I reckon, for people who arent experiencing the problems listed here, or can't live with them, and know they don't really know what they are doing and just want internet/facebook/email/Star Wars Angry Birds, stick with stock (1119 anyway), it's ok. Atleast until you know if you brick it you have had it long enough to justify buying the next model up.. then go crazy! and appreciate all the hard work put in by the good members of this forum that enable us to learn how to do stuff..

Just my thoughts for anyone reading this forum and thinking "I must flash!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users