• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 mtr33

mtr33

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:16 AM

Direct links to the firmware, root & fix since the source is a closed forum. It looks like it is based on the M1007 aka POV Protab2XXL firmware (10.1" A10).
EDIT: seems to work fine, no rigorous testing done though. IDs as PC1007 in "about" (v4.1.1, 1.4rc3 baseband, 3.0.8+ kernel). No store issues so far.

Edited by mtr33, 11 January 2013 - 05:52 AM.

#2 baher4ever

baher4ever

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:27 AM

Direct links to the firmware, root & fix since the source is a closed forum. It looks like it is based on the M1007 aka POV Protab2XXL firmware (10.1" A10).

Did anyone try this on the A7HD ?
is it working smoothly
what are the problems you are facing

#3 saimin

saimin

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 01:49 AM

Does anyone have a A7HD img that have a 512M /system partition? I tried a few scrips & almost bricked my tablet :rolleyes: , thankful of LiveSuite & stock roms

#4 alexmartins

alexmartins

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 06:03 AM

Does anyone have a A7HD img that have a 512M /system partition? I tried a few scrips & almost bricked my tablet :rolleyes: , thankful of LiveSuite & stock roms

I have! I modified a stock ROM configuration file , then during the installation, i ask livesuite to format the tablet and my system grows to 512m! If you want, i can upload the modified image to you flash with livesuite

#5 Shinshin

Shinshin

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:57 AM

I have! I modified a stock ROM configuration file , then during the installation, i ask livesuite to format the tablet and my system grows to 512m! If you want, i can upload the modified image to you flash with livesuite

Can you upload the modified ROM for us to use??

Thanks!

#6 Michal Selep

Michal Selep

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:57 PM

Yo guys!
I have recently tried to flash my Hyundai A7HD, rebranded as Yarvik TAB275 with a custom rom, and since then, the backlight on the device stopped working. I can see that everything is working when i light a flashlight into the display or run the device on TV through HDMI, but that´s it. I tried to revert back to the original rom with LiveSuite, no luck. Also tried disconnecting and reconnecting the internal cable that goes to the lcd screen and the one that goes to the digitizer. No luck.
Any suggestions what should I try?