* Installing ADB drivers and binaries, have a look here.
We'll use Bin4ry's method that will work with Windows and *nix systems, just be sure that your device is listed when you type "adb devices" and follow the instructions on this thread
* Download the appropriate TWRP rar, extract it and push it to the internal memory (/sdcard), don't put it in any subfolder.
* Connect your C94 to the PC and type "adb shell", at the prompt type these commands:
su [now the prompt will change from "$" to "#"] cat /sdcard/recovery.img > /dev/block/mmcblk0p2 sync; sync; sync
* Turn off the tablet and start it keeping pressed VOL+ and POWER til the green LED will turn on.
* Now you can do backups / restores and install custom roms!
This post has been edited by Christian Troy: 11 January 2013 - 05:28 AM