• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#61 cxz

cxz

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:38 PM

To check the downloads, MD5 checksums for the main zip and for the files it contains are in the attached text file. Hope that helps.

Thanks... is this TWRP backup? Haven't used it my self yet.
A CWM backup might be better if someone with a soft brick wants to try installing it blindly. Just a weird idea...

#62 ZaLiTHkA

ZaLiTHkA

• PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:47 PM

Thanks... is this TWRP backup? Haven't used it my self yet.
A CWM backup might be better if someone with a soft brick wants to try installing it blindly. Just a weird idea...

Yeah, sorry forgot to mention that.. It is TWRP, I was battling to get CWM to run on my Crystal, so when TWRP started working I decided to simply leave it at that.

If nobody else has a CWM backup available by the end of this coming weekend, I'll see if I can sort that out for you. Soonest I can do that is Sunday though.

Novo 7 Crystal (Batch 3, 20121218)

#63 cxz

cxz

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:47 PM

If nobody else has a CWM backup available by the end of this coming weekend, I'll see if I can sort that out for you. Soonest I can do that is Sunday though.

Thanks, though I don't need it myself, but I've tried to make some sort of unbricking package to this tablet for some time now...
In blindness really because I cannot test it myself... 8)

I don't know if that idea of blind install/recovery works in practice but if the CWM can load in those black/backlighted screens then it should...

Now I have compared it to 3ndymion's and yes, it's the same...
The only difference was the renamed recovery patch (by TWRP) and some zero sized files (usually soft links),
namely fonts/DroidSans-Bold.ttf, fonts/DroidSans.ttf and etc/bt_addr.conf

#64 enigmaycry

enigmaycry

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:34 AM

hello hopy the same day you buy the tablet flashe but I did not notice this batch and I could totally matte revive uncover the method but now works but my camera is green lot number I can see is 121208g20419
and the kernel is

3.08-g710665b-dirty
grandy.wang @ droid07-sz))
# 8 smp preempt mon cst 19 November 2012

Maybe I could help with some custom rom that I can recommend to the fault of the camera in green

#65 ajith4mpbvr

ajith4mpbvr

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:41 AM

It's the same kernel as the other batch 3 Crystals but with any new build you never know what hardware they might have changed. So you probably wouldn't brick your tablet if you flashed a custom ROM with a batch 3 zip but you might end up with a broken camera or something. There have definitely been reports so far of people with batch 3 crystal's that have a different camera. It's pretty annoying having so many hardware changes. The best place to keep up to date with all that stuff is this thread.

121208G18315
3.08-g710665b-dirty
flashed crystal_clear_v1.7.1_signed and crystal_clear_batch2_compatibility_v1.5.1
EVERYTHING WORKING PERFECT
121208G18315
3.08-g710665b-dirty

#66 fuser-invent

fuser-invent

Advanced Member

• FW Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 12:36 PM

hello hopy the same day you buy the tablet flashe but I did not notice this batch and I could totally matte revive uncover the method but now works but my camera is green lot number I can see is 121208g20419
and the kernel is

3.08-g710665b-dirty
# 8 smp preempt mon cst 19 November 2012

Maybe I could help with some custom rom that I can recommend to the fault of the camera in green

There is no solution for the green camera batch 3 problem yet.
If I've helped you set-up your new tablet, unbrick your device or if you use and enjoy my Amlogic AML8726-M Series ROM's
please consider a donation.
My ROMS - *Crystal Clear (Ainol Crystal) *Anti-Hero (Ainol Hero) *Elenari (Ainol Elf2) *Astronautica (Ainol Aurora2) *Karbonn Custom (Karbonn SmartTab ST8 & ST10)
My DEVICES - *HP Touchpad *Ainol Crystal *Ainol Hero *Ainol Fire *Cube U30GT Mini-S *Nexus 7 (2013)
I don't respond to most PM's just because of the amount I get. If you have a question the best way to get an answer is to post in one of my threads.

My Ainol Crystal "Get Started" Guide. ----- My "How To Unbrick Your Amlogic AML8726-MX Series Tablet" Guide. ----- Go check out my music - It's all free!!!

#67 safa

safa

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:15 PM

Hello, here comes another one:

SN: A NOVO7CRYSTAI30108G23054
Android: 4.1.1

Kernel version
3.0.8-gcda87f3-dirty
chengnan.tan@droid07-sz))
#6 SMP PREEMPT Wed Dec 12 20:33:25 CST 2012

Bild Number
JRO03C

It seems be very close to ZaLiTHkA's one.

Now I'm running on Crystal Clear ROM v 1.8 with compatibility batch 3. Everything working good. Thanks guys for your good work.
Novo 7 Crystal, Novo 7 Venus Quad