• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Rok

Rok

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 06:01 PM

Hi
after getting my son a pipo s1 for christmas and flashing a new rom sorting the drivers and battery problem im now faced with needing a replacment screen as he dropped it trouble is dont know where to start looking for a new screen..if anyone has any ideas where to look it would be much appreciated.

regards
Rokko

#2 Drinnan

Drinnan

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:50 AM

I have the same problem with the screen and have searched but all I can see is other S1's. My daughter was quite upset so looking to fix or replace is sooner rather than later. Hoping in the meantime that it teaches her to be more careful.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

#3 catnamedog

catnamedog

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 06:00 PM

Hi
I have a Sumvision Cyclone Voyager 10.1" tablet, which I believe is a rebranded PiPo product, although I don't know which PiPo model.
I need a new front screen for mine. If you split the case of your tablet, the screen should have a ribbon cable attached into the motherboard. It should have a product code on it, which you can quote to the manufacturer of replacement screens. Search the Chinese websites, and you may find a replacement. Hope this helps.

#4 Drinnan

Drinnan

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:38 PM

Finally managed to find replacement screens for them. At £21 I'd have to say its a great price. Sadly havnt found the actual replacement touch screens if yours is damaged, but mine was just the inner LCD screen

http://www.banggood....et-p-76206.html
  • kirev likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users