• Please log in to reply
553 replies to this topic

#541 Karlmeister

Karlmeister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 02:04 PM

Can someone please Explain me how come The retailers in Europe/NA advertise this product as a 1,5GHZ CPU while the manufactor claim it runs at 1.0GHZ and thats there is no Other Version (with different CPU Speed). Do the retailers O/C it and sell it at the 1,5GHZ speed (or the manufactor push the tablets at that speed to sell it better..) I know that allwinner Cpu default speed is 1ghz with capabilities of overclock it at 1,5ghz stably... so whats the deal here?

CPU at 1.5 GHz is false advertisement, as well as 2 GB ram. Cpu runs stock at 1 GHz, but you can overclock it to 1.2.

Enviado desde mi GT-I9300 usando Tapatalk 4

#542 michpan

michpan

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:59 PM

Can someone please Explain me how come The retailers in Europe/NA advertise this product as a 1,5GHZ CPU while the manufactor claim it runs at 1.0GHZ and thats there is no Other Version (with different CPU Speed). Do the retailers O/C it and sell it at the 1,5GHZ speed (or the manufactor push the tablets at that speed to sell it better..) I know that allwinner Cpu default speed is 1ghz with capabilities of overclock it at 1,5ghz stably... so whats the deal here?

Chinese retailers have a habit of misrepresenting their items by adding the frequency of the cpu and the frequency of the gpu and stating this number as the frequency of the tablet's cpu. They do the same with memory. Just search for the tablet's specs thoroughly before buying anything from them. Btw, the cpu in the Spark can reach a maximum frequency of 1.2ghz and this wasn't even stable in my case..

Michael

#543 Mughal

Mughal

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 02:08 PM

The android keyboard (AOSP) with this firmware is very responsive n great. Can I add URDU language in this keyboard. For Urdu language, I installed SwiftKey keyboard but that has lag and not responsive like this default keyboard

Mughal

#544 mrsburnout

mrsburnout

"Linkmeister"

• Administrators
  • 7,254 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 16 September 2013 - 06:12 AM

Question might be irrelevant but i hope a gud answerI downloaded game "The amazing spider man" from www.appxk.com, its did apk and data. How to install n use it. I installed apk and put data in android, data folder but app didn't run. Same case did all other apps with data.Plzzzz helpMughal

When you buy this game everything will work.Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

WTFMughal

I agree, if you buy this game it works!Sent from my Novo7Fire using Tapatalk 4

”WTF” is a hard word. Have you seen any warez within Slatedroid forum? Answer is no. When you buy a game, supporting files are downloaded automatically. You have flooded each thread with your stupid question. You should be banned for braking few forum rules.Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Your answer was just a joke not a solution. I know very well that if i buy everything will work well. Uld answer the situatioin which is being asked. Otherwise keep ur mouth closeMughal

Hahaha. I know how to install game but will not tell you ....... You are stupid. At leastSent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

You're lucky I don't see any moderator around here often otherwise you would have been banned long ago. It's not just that you're always cross-posting your stupid illegal questions, you don't bother to check if your question has anything to do with the things we discuss in here.. This is not a warez support forum, ok? Now, in the future behave or GTFOH!

My Son i m playing after installing the game since last 2 days. There not everybody sh!t like u who dnt like to share knowledge. Cheers n die with ur knowledge ;)Mughal

Okay enough ...

I am going to remind everyone of the SLD forum rules.
If you will not comply, you may not participate in the forums.

Read Here : http://www.slatedroi...65-forum-rules/

@Mughal this will be your only warning from me. Further violation will result in loss of board privileges.
YMMV = Your Mileage May Vary - Not even OEM FW is guaranteed "safe" to flash.

Hey! Newbies (n00bs) - Click the blue links ;) - Forum Rules

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today." ~James Dean
"Slatedroid: Where all the advice is free, even advice you don't want." ~Mark Adams #113449
"Women are Angels. When someone breaks our wings - we simply continue to fly - on a broomstick. We are flexible like that."

Posted Image ~cheers

#545 goyangi

goyangi

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 05:48 AM

hi guys.. I can't really post anywhere else so I thought I would try posting here. I recently bought 3 of these tablets. One pink and white, one blue and white, and the other is black. We noticed right away the screen was laggy and it would freeze a lot. .. so i poke around on the internet and find where you can upgrade them. I follow the directions perfectly and the pink and blue ones update with no problem. when I tried the black it wouldn't work. My computer would recognize it but phoenix suit would not. The tablet worked normally until my sister tried to charge it. The screen shut down and when she turned it on the android guy came on as well as the Ainol tab spark logo. It stuck on that spark logo.

Please help... I have tried flashing the rom with many different versions of Phoenix suit. I've tried everything that has been suggested on the other threads.

#546 masoud

masoud

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 08:00 AM

excuse me , i dont know english well . i bought this tablet 2 weeks ago and run antutu benchmark version 4 , in hardware informations shown gpu : powerVR 544mp with 4 core , while in a31 allwinner cpu use powerVR 544mp2 with 8 core .
what this means ? if my tablet cant use all power of hardware ?

#547 bx leader

bx leader

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:32 AM

I have a question. Is Spark capable of reproducing multichanel sound via HDMI? If yes, how? Which formats? Which players?

Edited by bx leader, 01 October 2013 - 05:08 AM.

#548 szstorm

szstorm

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:27 AM

Ainol Novo 9 Spark II is coming soon.

#549 Maggi328

Maggi328

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 03:22 AM

Please I need help my novo 9 spark just hang on ainol logo , every time when ,I try to use it and did'nt works....Sorry for bad english ..Please tell me how to fix it..

#550 millerja01a

millerja01a

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 09:28 PM

Hi all,
Has anyone had a problem where auto rotate will not stay enabled on sdk 3.0 or older ROM's? Along with this problem, my internal speakers won't play media or touch sounds, only notification sounds. However when headphones or HDMI connections are made, all audio plays through those ports. HDMI video does work.

I just installed stock sdk 3.2 and auto rotation appears to be working properly but internal speaker media playback still doesn't work.

I made no changes to the unit and the morning of the day things started breaking, everything was working perfectly.

Let me know what data you need me to collect.

Thanks for your help.

#551 michalisgr

michalisgr

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 07:36 AM

which is the best rom for that tablet??

#552 xxLeoxx

xxLeoxx

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 11:19 AM

In my opinion the latest OMNI-Rom!

• pooyaferrari likes this

#553 pooyaferrari

pooyaferrari

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 06:29 AM

Hi dear friends

Would you please help me on my Ainol Novo9 Spark?
I used this tablet for at least 9 month and there is no problem since last week. There is some problems in apps like ( weather - firefox - chrome )
they are automaticly goes to force close i updated the app and there is no any difference. last night when i used that suddenly hang on i try to turn it off but with all my try it was not turn on again. it does not boot, there is no sign of life in my tablet frown.giffrown.gif
when it turn it of battery level was 16%
Would you please help me ? frown.gif

#554 GreenTree2

GreenTree2

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 02:53 PM

Guys, I have a broken LCD display on my tablet, the outer touch glass looks fine but about 40% of the screen is messed up. Can anyone recommend where to find a replacement LCD from? 

Wondering out of the box, does anyone here has experience on a replacement screen from Apple, as both the size of Ipad 4 and its resolution are a perfect match?

Any feedback is much appreciated, thank you.