Lightake.com

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Luca Brasi

Luca Brasi

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 06:44 PM

I ordered the N80IPS from lightake.com, anybody here have any thoughts about them or have dealt with them? Any feedback is appreciated.

#2 Nickos-V

Nickos-V

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 2,054 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:01 PM

Their overall rating is good to very good!!! I would not worry about them.

Here are two sites for rating Chinese online businesses.
http://www.resellerr.../store/lightake
http://www.trustpilo...?query=lightake

7-8 rating is good seller. Rating above 8 is very good to excellent seller.

*MINIX NEO X5 (RK3066) - OK. Not fun because uses mouse cursor.
*YUANDAO N80 DUAL (RK3066) - Very good
*CUBE U30GT (RK3066)- Defective; buttons broke in 2-3 weeks; Bad quality control!!! I will never buy a Cube again!!! - Very good while working
*WOPAD I7 (RK2918)- About OK. Sluggish because has weaker ARM chip (RK2918) & less RAM (512 MB).

#3 Luca Brasi

Luca Brasi

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:55 PM

Their overall rating is good to very good!!! I would not worry about them.

Here are two sites for rating Chinese online businesses.
http://www.resellerr.../store/lightake
http://www.trustpilo...?query=lightake

7-8 rating is good seller. Rating above 8 is very good to excellent seller.

Thanks Nickos-V, saw some not so great reviews among good reviews, wondered if anyone here had purchased tablets or the like from their service.

#4 Luca Brasi

Luca Brasi

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 11:49 PM

I have used my tracking number the last couple of days and the unit has not left it's originating site since the 26th of december, whether the tracking system is fubar or the unit is where it says it is, this is not boding well at all.

Edited by Luca Brasi, 07 January 2013 - 11:50 PM.

#5 Roman2025

Roman2025

Advanced Member

• FW Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,173 posts
  • LocationLewisville, NC

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:23 PM

Lots of chinese holidays this time of year which doesn't bode well for getting stuff on time. Especially if you opted for "free" shipping which is often by HK/China Post.

I would contact them after February 17th (everyone is on holiday right now) and see what they can do. I have had packages via China post get lost all together or in a couple of cases take 90 days. I only use DHL now.

Kind Regards and best of luck,

Roman
www. Rockchip Firmware.com - Firmware Development Tutorials and Image Repository for all things Rockchip! - "Dedicated to getting new devs started and to helping end-users get the firmware and tools they need to manage their Rockchip based devices!"

www. Top Notch Tablets .com - U.S. Based Android Tablet Reseller - "We like to think we are really good at what we do; so far our customers, and the larger android community, have reinforced this belief. Thanks!"

People have asked (thank you btw) so here it is... If you would like to monetarily say thanks and continue supporting me in my firmware development efforts, you can donate by clicking here: Posted ImageTO MY FIRMWARE DEVELOPMENT FUND

"Money is a tool of exchange, which can't exist unless there are goods produced and men able to produce them. Money is the material shape of the principle that men who wish to deal with one another must deal by trade and give value for value."
-Ayn Rand

#6 ddmmccd

ddmmccd

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 10:33 AM

lighttake is a company from china which takes chinese-made products to america,something maybe amazing cheap。 a mid such as cube or vido will more 15-20$ expensive than in china。but it also affordable 。it will takes some money to ship products to america ,after all

Edited by ddmmccd, 02 April 2013 - 10:34 AM.

#7 pampelmoose

pampelmoose

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 11:36 AM

I ordered mine March 18, and it arrived (in Toronto) April 9.