• Please log in to reply
164 replies to this topic

#161 julimarjp

julimarjp

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:22 PM

Guys, i need help!

This is my history. I was trying to change my build.prop but i forgot one parameter and after i rebooted the tablet, it wasn't show up nothing. Then, i tried to fix my tablet, but i hadn't done much research and i put the version Soul Gem v0.3. Since this update, my cam and g-sensor doesn't work. I tried a lot of version and several information in this forum, but until now, i wasn't have success.

Today i tried the guide in this topic and the firmware was installed, but my cam and g-sensor doesn't work.

My tablet is Ainol Novo 7 Crystal, date 121108.

Please, i installed several versions and works, excepted the cam and g-sensor...

Thanks...

#162 julimarjp

julimarjp

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:03 AM

Hi guys, i won!!!

After much time (more or less one week researching) i try one way to fix cam and gsensor.

ATTENTION: I FIXED MY PROBLEM of CAM AND G-SENSOR WITH THE STEPS BELLOW.

* Download the CM10 with name "cm-10-20121220-UNOFFICIAL-elf2"
* Download the recovery with name "cwm_5.5.0.4_ubifs"
* Download crystal compatibility v1.1 with name "crystal_cm10_compatibility-1.1"
* Download gapps with name "gapps-jb-20121011-signed-ubifs"
* SD CARD with 2G

I had the soul gem v0.3 instaled at my ainol and my cam and gsensor wasn't work. Then i follow a lot of guid in the internet and wasn't work, but had one almost worked and i was guided it. Bellow have my steps:

1- Extract the content of this (cwm_5.5.0.4_ubifs) in the root of a MicroSD.
2- Put ROM(cm-10-20121220-UNOFFICIAL-elf2), GAPPS(gapps-jb-20121011-signed-ubifs) and COMPATIBILITY in your SD CARD.
3- Turn on the tablet keeping pressed VOL- and POWER untill you see the green droid.
4- In RECOVERY MOD, I HAVE NOT CLEANED ANYTHING!!!!
5- In RECOVERY MOD, choose Install from SD CARD the ROM, after GAPPS, after COMPATIBILITY in this sequence.
6- Now select "Reboot system now".

After reboot, my Ainol come back to normal after this...

I Hope this steps helps somebody.

And sorry for my english, i'm learning.

Download the pack here

https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

#163 mykamran

mykamran

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:22 AM

hi.when i install chain fire 3d.my tablet get reboot and stay on boot ainoel and not any more.then i reboot it and i gone in recovery.wipe data.waipe cashe.wipe system nothing is again stay on boot.how can i fixe thise plz help me.plz

sorry for bad english.

#164 sonatas

sonatas

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 10:19 AM

hello guys... i got a Ainol novo crystal 2 and try it to flash it but i think i broke it... now it doesnt open and no response to nothing... i try to reset it ( power button + -volume ) but nothing too... help me please... tell me what to try

#165 fuser-invent

fuser-invent

Advanced Member

• FW Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 09:55 PM

hello guys... i got a Ainol novo crystal 2 and try it to flash it but i think i broke it... now it doesnt open and no response to nothing... i try to reset it ( power button + -volume ) but nothing too... help me please... tell me what to try

The Crystal 2 is a quad core and totally different hardware than the dual core tablets. I don't think any of us really know much about them yet so you'll have to Quad Core forums for help. Never ever flash anything to your tablet unless you are 100% sure it is compatible with your device or you already know how to unbrick it.
If I've helped you set-up your new tablet, unbrick your device or if you use and enjoy my Amlogic AML8726-M Series ROM's
please consider a donation.
My ROMS - *Crystal Clear (Ainol Crystal) *Anti-Hero (Ainol Hero) *Elenari (Ainol Elf2) *Astronautica (Ainol Aurora2) *Karbonn Custom (Karbonn SmartTab ST8 & ST10)
My DEVICES - *HP Touchpad *Ainol Crystal *Ainol Hero *Ainol Fire *Cube U30GT Mini-S *Nexus 7 (2013)
I don't respond to most PM's just because of the amount I get. If you have a question the best way to get an answer is to post in one of my threads.

My Ainol Crystal "Get Started" Guide. ----- My "How To Unbrick Your Amlogic AML8726-MX Series Tablet" Guide. ----- Go check out my music - It's all free!!!