Photo

I have 3 appoved posts. The anti spam message is still there.

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 nico23

nico23

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:01 PM

I also could already start a Topic in the Alrunner A31 Forum and this topic. But i cant post a new thread in the "tables - question and andswers" Forum (and maybe others). Whats going on here?

Edited by nico23, 02 January 2013 - 12:03 PM.

#2 mrsburnout

mrsburnout

"Linkmeister"

• Administrators
  • 7,259 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:43 PM

I also could already start a Topic in the Alrunner A31 Forum and this topic. But i cant post a new thread in the "tables - question and andswers" Forum (and maybe others). Whats going on here?

Board privileges are earned and awarded by participation. Certain forums require higher post count to access. The Tablets Q & A forum has a 10 post pre-requisite to post replies/topics.

The 3 post pink notification you see may be disregarded and is already being addressed in the moderators forum. My apologies for the confusion and know that it will disappear upon forum refresh.

Thank you for your patience. Have fun and welcome to SLD.

Regards,
Mrsburnout :drinks:
YMMV = Your Mileage May Vary - Not even OEM FW is guaranteed "safe" to flash.

Hey! Newbies (n00bs) - Click the blue links ;) - Forum Rules

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today." ~James Dean
"Slatedroid: Where all the advice is free, even advice you don't want." ~Mark Adams #113449
"Women are Angels. When someone breaks our wings - we simply continue to fly - on a broomstick. We are flexible like that."

Posted Image ~cheers

#3 nico23

nico23

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 01:15 PM

ah OK thanks, i actaully guessed something about post requrement and looked but found nothing about it.

#4 Amily1012

Amily1012

Spam

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:51 PM

O, I know.

#5 guystewart

guystewart

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:04 AM

Is there a way to find a forum that isn't locked? I'm not sure posting here will qualify as one of my three required posts. I would very much be able to ask a question about my ZT280, but so far have been unable to find a forum other than this one that will let me post a reply. Have not found any that will allow me to start a new topic.

Guy

#6 mrsburnout

mrsburnout

"Linkmeister"

• Administrators
  • 7,259 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:11 AM

Is there a way to find a forum that isn't locked? I'm not sure posting here will qualify as one of my three required posts. I would very much be able to ask a question about my ZT280, but so far have been unable to find a forum other than this one that will let me post a reply. Have not found any that will allow me to start a new topic.

Guy

Hello Guy -

Once members are granted board privileges via first approved post, they may start topics.
Please see the forum help -- http://www.slatedroi...ore&module=help and let me know if you still cannot start a topic.

Regards,
Mrsburnout

"Slatedroid: Where all the advice is free, even advice you don't want." ~Mark Adams #113449
"Women are Angels. When someone breaks our wings - we simply continue to fly - on a broomstick. We are flexible like that."

Posted Image ~cheers

#7 rontikva

rontikva

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 08:30 AM

Does the 3 approved posts rule apply to both starting of new topics and downloading files/guides offered by members?

#8 mrsburnout

mrsburnout

"Linkmeister"

• Administrators
  • 7,259 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 01 June 2013 - 08:32 PM

Does the 3 approved posts rule apply to both starting of new topics and downloading files/guides offered by members?

New members get their junior privileges and may start topics as soon as their first post has been approved.
Aside from the registration requirement, some forums may have minimum posting requirements.

Downloading files/guides shared by members should be accessible once you have junior member privileges as well.

Happy posting ;)

Posted Image ~cheers

#9 machv5

machv5

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 03:59 AM

Board privileges are earned and awarded by participation. Certain forums require higher post count to access. The Tablets Q & A forum has a 10 post pre-requisite to post replies/topics.

The 3 post pink notification you see may be disregarded and is already being addressed in the moderators forum. My apologies for the confusion and know that it will disappear upon forum refresh.

Thank you for your patience. Have fun and welcome to SLD.

Regards,
Mrsburnout :drinks:

That sucks... This is my first. lol. And what a shoddy post it is likely to be.

I wanted to change my avatar to the one that I use on XDA and Google+. But alas we noobs can't play with the screwdrivers and such. Which I am totally for due to the abysmal state of affairs the Internet has become due to spammers. And such appaling spam it is. I have a theory that it is the companies competition that go about the web and spam the hell out of forums and such. So they can damage their reputation. As the level of garbage that you have to go through to make a sale via spamming must be way more of an effort than to go a more legitimate route for creating a living for you & yours. I am basing this assumption on the fact that I have never met anyone that likes being spammed, have you? Just remember to buy Crelm it's the toothpaste that had the secret ingrediant 63E449 (don't quote me on the ingrediant number) and 593utg03 after 6pm, &m on every third Tuesday of the month.

Huuurummmppfff,,,,,,,,

My avatar I built him me'self with bitso twigs 'n' ponies I did.

Posted Image

I'm off now I have to make something else and excuse to the wife I been online too long... I don't think ponies will do it this time. B)

#10 mrsburnout

mrsburnout

"Linkmeister"

• Administrators
  • 7,259 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 18 August 2013 - 08:00 PM

That sucks... This is my first. lol. And what a shoddy post it is likely to be.

I wanted to change my avatar to the one that I use on XDA and Google+. But alas we noobs can't play with the screwdrivers and such. Which I am totally for due to the abysmal state of affairs the Internet has become due to spammers. And such appaling spam it is. I have a theory that it is the companies competition that go about the web and spam the hell out of forums and such. So they can damage their reputation. As the level of garbage that you have to go through to make a sale via spamming must be way more of an effort than to go a more legitimate route for creating a living for you & yours. I am basing this assumption on the fact that I have never met anyone that likes being spammed, have you? Just remember to buy Crelm it's the toothpaste that had the secret ingrediant 63E449 (don't quote me on the ingrediant number) and 593utg03 after 6pm, &m on every third Tuesday of the month.

Huuurummmppfff,,,,,,,,

My avatar I built him me'self with bitso twigs 'n' ponies I did.

Posted Image

I'm off now I have to make something else and excuse to the wife I been online too long... I don't think ponies will do it this time. B)

:lol: Welcome to Slatedroid, machv5 :drinks:

Posted Image ~cheers

#11 KsE

KsE

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 02:54 PM

wish luck :)
C93-H6-2F
Android4.1_20130316_V2.2