#1 tulik23

tulik23

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 02:41 AM

Hi

i just got my Pipo M8 from http://www.slatedroid.com/topic/265-forum-rules/

it look very good but i have some minor issues , questions :

1. can i calibrate the touch screen ? when the tabket is placed on the table the touch isnt working well

also the rotation doesnt always work .

2.the Battery status allways shows charging 99% , i left the tablet in stby mode over night and in the morning is was dead .The games are runing well also the sound is good

what can i do ?

do i need to replace the firmware ?

thanks

TK

#2 Bazzar1206

Bazzar1206

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:21 AM

It would't hurt to update the firmware. They've just released a new one. Check the firmware section of the forum.

#3 Hames

Hames

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:46 PM

Hi

i just got my Pipo M8 from http://www.slatedroid.com/topic/265-forum-rules/

it look very good but i have some minor issues , questions :

1. can i calibrate the touch screen ? when the tabket is placed on the table the touch isnt working well

also the rotation doesnt always work .

2.the Battery status allways shows charging 99% , i left the tablet in stby mode over night and in the morning is was dead .The games are runing well also the sound is good

what can i do ?

do i need to replace the firmware ?

thanks

TK

1. i don't think you need to calibrate it. the touch screen goes wild when on the table or on any flat surface (even in bed) while you'r charging it. i captured it on video: TouchScreen Goes Wild on Pipo M8

2. if it's on 99%, you need to wait for an hour or so before it will get to 100%. i wonder why.. happens to me too.

#4 subsonicPH

subsonicPH

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:00 AM

1. i don't think you need to calibrate it. the touch screen goes wild when on the table or on any flat surface (even in bed) while you'r charging it. i captured it on video: TouchScreen Goes Wild on Pipo M8

2. if it's on 99%, you need to wait for an hour or so before it will get to 100%. i wonder why.. happens to me too.

i have experienced this on another 7' tablet, not pipo btw, the touch screen malfunctions when connected to the charger most of the times, i think its a defect .

i also saw on another forum or topic, that someone had on M3 or M1. the touch screen malfunctioned, he tested the battery that it was giving of a higher voltage than that is needed, he placed a diode i think in series with the battery to the board to keep it at the right voltage, they said it fixed it.