Photo

where are the tablets with bluetooth AND HDMI outputs?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 droyds

droyds

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:39 PM

previous models had plenty to chose from with BOTH of these features combined... now i see current models that only offer 1 of the 2, never both. then, when i do find the older models that have both features, are outrageously expensive especially for a tablet with 512mb ddr1 ram and older OS.

anybody have an idea why there arent many options for this??

#2 MikeSolt

MikeSolt

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:31 PM

previous models had plenty to chose from with BOTH of these features combined... now i see current models that only offer 1 of the 2, never both. then, when i do find the older models that have both features, are outrageously expensive especially for a tablet with 512mb ddr1 ram and older OS.

im pretty sure the ainol elf 7 comes with support of both

#3 asjohnston3

asjohnston3

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationIrving, TX

Posted 11 March 2013 - 05:54 PM

IMHO, It's always about the money.... Even though the chips support it, they leave it out to save a marginal amount....I was shopping for a 7" tab for a gift last week (Aliexpress) and could not find one w/ both for less than 140.00.... Seems like anything in the 100.00(-) range is an A13 w/out Bluetooth or HDMI these days... (or something similar) I think this is a real mistake on the part of the Mfg.s...... Wouldn't be the 1st time they've mis-read or underestimated their customer base....
You can't reach old age by another man's road. My habits protect my life but they would assassinate you.
Mark Twain's 70th birthday speech, 1905

#4 irectus

irectus

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 01:51 PM

its also to do with the battery.... try making 1 big enough to be able to handle the load of what everyone wants i.e -> bluetooth, hdmi, HD screens, quad-core, 3g, etc.

#5 xyphir

xyphir

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 10:12 AM

its also to do with the battery.... try making 1 big enough to be able to handle the load of what everyone wants i.e -> bluetooth, hdmi, HD screens, quad-core, 3g, etc.

agree. just take a look at the loads of China tablets that have all-of-the-above specs but have mediocre battery capacity. i mean what's the point of getting all those features and functionalities if you end up being tied down to a power adapter, right?

#6 NY Yankee

NY Yankee

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:35 AM

I use a Google Nexus 10, this tablet has it both

#7 SunShining@pathfinder.gr

SunShining@pathfinder.gr

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 06:34 AM

i have the sanei 78 and it have hdmi at 2160 and play many format of videos

#8 outerpower

outerpower

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:06 AM

actually i find many chinese brand tablet have these two functions.

#9 Ronny J.

Ronny J.

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:38 PM

Chuwi V88 have both Bluetooth and hdmi out.
I got one and I like it.

#10 rparmar

rparmar

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:15 AM

I have found ICOU tablets with both features. Chinese tablets in general are more full-featured. That's something I don't really understand! Why are Google and the like crippling the functionality on their models?

#11 evelhorn

evelhorn

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 02:27 PM

Pipo offers quite a few. I love my u8 tablet

#12 ORiN

ORiN

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 04:15 AM

Vido / Yuandao M80 seems to be one of those with both Bluetooth and HDMI.