Thanks Weezul For your Reply
but i alredy tried this one :(

#4 Kenny_Mc.Cormic

Kenny_Mc.Cormic

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 06:09 AM

I think i have the same problem...
I have my Novo 10 Hero since christmas, and today i have the problem with rotation of the screen! The Screen is stuck in vertical-mode, because if i rotate it into horizontal-mode, nothing happens..
Well i did not try this "Ultimate Rotation Control" which weezul has invented, but is this a problem of the 1115v2 FW and can i get this problem solved if i get a CM10 or CM10.1 ?

#5 belly1912

belly1912

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:12 PM

Mine came with cm10 installed and rotation worked ok, but because I wanted hdmi I changed it 1207 but my rotation stopped working... and now it won't work with any rom, but will still work in apps. Does anyone have any solutions or suggestions to fix this?

#6 belly1912

belly1912

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:14 PM

Oh just to mention I am using rotation lock as a temporary fix, but would like rotation to be working as it should.

#7 cmk

cmk

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:59 PM

to all of you who have prob with rotation. just download lexars' bma250 calibration. and for those rotation just stopped working because of the updated just tap fix auto rotate dont calibrate if you dont have calibration problems, and restart the table it will work. sometimes it will stop again, just launch the bma calib again and it will work again.

heres the link to the thread. :)
http://www.slatedroi...460#entry423460

Hello EveryBody there
merry chritmash for all of you
ihad ainol hero tab month ago it worked nice all that time
suddenlly igot the gsensor issue
my tab when used in landscape mode the display is portrait and vise verca
:(
idon't know what to do
tried to install 1115 and 1207V2 and even cwm 10.1 but nothing changed :(
please can anyone help me what to do

you can use the lexars bma250 app to calibrate the rotation. try it, it might work for you.

#8 Kenny_Mc.Cormic

Kenny_Mc.Cormic

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:51 PM

to all of you who have prob with rotation. just download lexars' bma250 calibration. and for those rotation just stopped working because of the updated just tap fix auto rotate dont calibrate if you dont have calibration problems, and restart the table it will work. sometimes it will stop again, just launch the bma calib again and it will work again.

heres the link to the thread. :)
http://www.slatedroi...460#entry423460

Well, i installed this "BMA Calibration", choosed "fix auto-rotate", then checked "Fix on boot", restarted the tablet...
Now the rotation doenst work anymore... if i start the tablet in vertical-mode, then it is all the time vertical. If i start the tablet in horizontal-mode, it is all the time in horizontal-mode....
Think it crashed the G-sensor fully!

#9 MILAD99

MILAD99

• Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationServerInside

Posted 05 January 2013 - 01:08 PM

you mean this is from calibration error! and once you calibrate it will be ok?

#10 Kenny_Mc.Cormic

Kenny_Mc.Cormic

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:03 PM

no i mean it is stuck in its view. for example:
i turn the tablet on in vertical-mode. then it is all the time vertical. it does not change the view.
Only if i start the tablet new and hold it horizontal while turning on, the view is in horizontal-mode....

you know what i mean ? (sry my english is not the best...^^)

#11 belly1912

belly1912

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 05:47 PM

I have tried the BMA app without any joy, can someone tell if a new rom is installed and all available wipes are done, are there any traces of the previous rom left? because my sensor worked ok with CM10 and then I installed firmware 1207 and it didn't work, but it still didn't work when I re-installed CM10... why would this be?

#12 cmk

cmk

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:14 AM

Well, i installed this "BMA Calibration", choosed "fix auto-rotate", then checked "Fix on boot", restarted the tablet...
Now the rotation doenst work anymore... if i start the tablet in vertical-mode, then it is all the time vertical. If i start the tablet in horizontal-mode, it is all the time in horizontal-mode....
Think it crashed the G-sensor fully!

i think not, your Gsensor still works if it works that way, i had that problem before, try testing it on the camera app if the icons is rotating... anyway the time i installed that app is the time when i just reflashed my tab.

well i had that rotation problem started when i updated my firmware. and the only/time it got fixed is when i updated to 1207v2FW and tried that bma, bec i already tried that app to older FW updates, it didnt work. i just tried my luck to install it to the newer FW and it got fixed :) (well not totally as i said earlier it stops sometimes so i have to launch it again.)

#13 belly1912

belly1912

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:48 AM

Was that bloatfree version or the official firmware?

#14 Kenny_Mc.Cormic

Kenny_Mc.Cormic

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:55 AM

well i had that rotation problem started when i updated my firmware. and the only/time it got fixed is when i updated to 1207v2FW and tried that bma, bec i already tried that app to older FW updates, it didnt work. i just tried my luck to install it to the newer FW and it got fixed :) (well not totally as i said earlier it stops sometimes so i have to launch it again.)

I ordered a microSD Card on amazon, because i have no Card.... Problem is, it will come in 2 weeks, thats a long time to wait for...
Does anyone know if i can upadte the FW with an USB-Stick ? Or does is only work with a microSD ?

#15 tiger.sumy

tiger.sumy

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • LocationUkraine

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:25 AM

Does anyone know if i can upadte the FW with an USB-Stick ? Or does is only work with a microSD ?

Only microSD
previously: Herotab: 816, 816R2, Haipad: M7-M, M7Х, Zenithink: C71, Z108, Wits A81G, Ainol: Paladin, Elf, Mars, Aurora 2, crystal,
now use: ainol HERO, Gemei G2, lg optimus link
featured:TOOKY T83

#16 tiger.sumy

tiger.sumy

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • LocationUkraine

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:42 AM

Report on replacement Bosch bma250.

The Hero came with the 1115 v2 on board. Akselometr worked until the first boot any program in portrait mode. Rescued only reboot. FW CM10.1, akselometer stopped working altogether. Programm Bma Calibration no effect. In the register 0x00 was f9. Bought sensor bma250, today replaced the master, the result - the sensor works as expected. The replacement cost of $ 14.

Edited by tiger.sumy, 18 January 2013 - 04:43 AM.

previously: Herotab: 816, 816R2, Haipad: M7-M, M7Х, Zenithink: C71, Z108, Wits A81G, Ainol: Paladin, Elf, Mars, Aurora 2, crystal,

#17 kormacurrynow

kormacurrynow

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:58 AM

The Hero came with the 1115 v2 on board. Akselometr worked until the first boot any program in portrait mode. Rescued only reboot. FW CM10.1, akselometer stopped working altogether. Programm Bma Calibration no effect. In the register 0x00 was f9. Bought sensor bma250, today replaced the master, the result - the sensor works as expected. The replacement cost of $ 14.

Probably not for the faint hearted! Did you have any output from the g-sensor or was it just giving out incorrect data? My g-sensor is not working but camera widget was working until I used lexars calibration program.

#18 tiger.sumy

tiger.sumy

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • LocationUkraine

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:06 AM

I had a stuck sensor. It worked, but not everywhere and always.

#19 miguelkorn87

miguelkorn87

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 09:10 AM

How did you replace the sensor? The bma250 is bga mount, so it cannot be unsoldered and soldered with a normal soldering iron.

I also have a broken sensor, so I would really appreciate to know how to replace it without industrial really expensive tools.

#20 tiger.sumy

tiger.sumy

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • LocationUkraine

Posted 18 January 2013 - 09:28 AM

We make it easy. Enough to have the soldering station and straight arms. This can easily make professional who repairs mobile phones.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users