Need help ASAP please!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Gigantes22

Gigantes22

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 05:29 PM

Ok, so flashing the White Pandigital has given me trouble beyond belief. My co-workers are antsy wanting their Novels back with just the standard firmware that Pandigital had pre-loaded. I searched and couldn't find a specific answer or file to download, can anyone help with this?

Thanks in advance.

#2 mrsburnout

mrsburnout

"Linkmeister"

• Administrators
  • 7,266 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 22 December 2012 - 08:12 PM

Ok, so flashing the White Pandigital has given me trouble beyond belief. My co-workers are antsy wanting their Novels back with just the standard firmware that Pandigital had pre-loaded. I searched and couldn't find a specific answer or file to download, can anyone help with this?

Thanks in advance.

Really? That desperate? Posting on the FW Development board? After you already posted in the newbie thread?

Moving this topic to wpdn general discussion where it belongs and suggest you use the search and wiki before posting an entire topic with such inadequate details. :rolleyes:

Good luck with your pdn - happy reading and welcome to SLD.
YMMV = Your Mileage May Vary - Not even OEM FW is guaranteed "safe" to flash.

Hey! Newbies (n00bs) - Click the blue links ;) - Forum Rules

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today." ~James Dean
"Slatedroid: Where all the advice is free, even advice you don't want." ~Mark Adams #113449
"Women are Angels. When someone breaks our wings - we simply continue to fly - on a broomstick. We are flexible like that."

Posted Image ~cheers

#3 HWgeek

HWgeek

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 08:21 PM

Awww you beat me to it...

Irony - was on SLD to double check flashing a w.pdn

http://www.slatedroi...ers-start-here/

10min later.. all done.

zip file SH20_20110302_K_PD_INX7E_ENG_6410POP.ZIP in root of sdcard. Sdcard previously formmated in the w.pdn.

Power off. hold vol up. Power on, holding power on button to the right until screen flashes. let go of power on, still hold vol up until android boot load screen shows up.
repeat 2nd time.

Have fun , merry Xmas. Everything you need to know to flash the w.pdn has been written up here in SLD. Read a bit.... and remind your coworkers you are doing the heavy lifting and they can darn well hold their breath and wait a bit longer. pffttffttt ;-)
  • mrsburnout likes this
Search, and if you don\'t find, http://www.slatedroid.com/search.php . Then use the wiki, and then and only then start a new thread. Grasshopper you will be rewarded for your perseverance.