21 replies to this topic

#21 fuser-invent

fuser-invent

Advanced Member

• FW Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,773 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:18 PM

They definitely could have corrected it, but I dug through some boxes and pulled out all of my "older style" headphones and they don't work. I'm just assuming here but Apple did pretty much the same thing with the iPhone and like I said, all of my newer model headphones work just fine with the Hero. The curve/bevel near the headphone jack is really similar looking to the older iPhone 3G case and there were similar complaints back when those came out. So anyways, for people having this problem, you could try this adapter or this adapter and see if it works for you. I have both and they both connect in the Ainol Hero for me and the older style headphones work. The first adapter is a TRS and the second is a TRRS, but that doesn't mean you can't plug regular 2-tip headphones into them.
If I've helped you set-up your new tablet, unbrick your device or if you use and enjoy my Amlogic AML8726-M Series ROM's
please consider a donation.
My ROMS - *Crystal Clear (Ainol Crystal) *Anti-Hero (Ainol Hero) *Elenari (Ainol Elf2) *Astronautica (Ainol Aurora2) *Karbonn Custom (Karbonn SmartTab ST8 & ST10)
My DEVICES - *HP Touchpad *Ainol Crystal *Ainol Hero *Ainol Fire *Cube U30GT Mini-S *Nexus 7 (2013)
I don't respond to most PM's just because of the amount I get. If you have a question the best way to get an answer is to post in one of my threads.

My Ainol Crystal "Get Started" Guide. ----- My "How To Unbrick Your Amlogic AML8726-MX Series Tablet" Guide. ----- Go check out my music - It's all free!!!

#22 lsmirnov

lsmirnov

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 06:28 AM

Hi, I have following problem with my Ainol Novo10 - on main board the component of U22 is damaged.If there is an opportunity, what on it SMD marking?.See attach.picture Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users