Android Tablets Forum banner

Anyone heard of Kurio Family tablet?

2K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  pharoah1974 
#1 ·
Anyone heard of the Kurio family tablet? Its Android based OS allows for 8 different user profiles and has extensive parental controls. You can check it out here: kurio

The reason I ask is after a lot of reading about our beloved WPDN, it seems most people end up giving them to their kids or elderly adults. I want to give mine to my daughter. I have researched the Kurio a little and believe that the WPDN could possibly benefit from the Kurio UI. I have succesfully tried many of the ROMs offered here for the WPDN, but I am not GEEK enough (and I say that with lots of respect) to come up with my own custom ROMs. So if someone could pull this off that would be awesome.

BTW, I already have the kiddie version on my WPDN. I just thought this is much cooler.

#2 ·
Okay have been researching the Kurio and cannot find anything but I did find something interesting on the MEEP! tablet that is marketed towards children. DEV's please check the link below and let me know if any of the information contained in these pages could lead to a MEEP!/WPDN hybrid.

MEEP!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.