If every happy user of this rom would just donate a couple per month I could invest more time in all these Android projects, it'd cost you just like one coffee per month.
* Unrar the "common" rar file and put "zt-update" folder to the root of a microsd.
* Put rom (cm-10.1-$DATE-UNOFFICIAL-c97.zip) and gapps (gapps-jb-$DATE-signed-ubifs.zip) files inside internal or external sdcard.
* Turn on the tablet keeping pressed VOL+ and POWER. Press VOL+ to confirm and you'll boot to CWM recovery.
* If this is your first install flash http://www.mediafire.com/?vhyz52338p6o2zn file that will format /system, /data and /cache partitions and from "Wipe" menu erase "Android secure".
* Flash rom (cm-10.1-$DATE-UNOFFICIAL-c97.zip), gapps (gapps-jb-$DATE-signed-ubifs.zip) and, if you're using a different device, the required compatibility zip.
* Now select "Reboot system now".
* Enjoy CyanogenMod 10.1!
Changelog & download links
* Updated upstream sources
Compatibility files for C93 H6 1F
Compatibility files for C93 H6 2F
http://www.mediafire.com/?oe8c13349958xpv (create a folder named "zt-update" in your MicroSD and unzip there the recovery.img file; the bootloader will do the rest when you use the buttons trigger combination)
Note that if you're running the latest C93 stock firmware "ZT283_H6_2f_1GB_Android4.1_0202_V1.6" you will have to use this TWRP and http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?z8vgqar4gsrcbjm comp zip.
If you accidentaly used the previous files you'll see that partition's got fucked up and you'll have to flash the stock firmware to fix them
* Use another launcher (I suggest you "Nova" or "Apex") because Trebuchet screws the layout.
* Bluetooth stack has changed: USB bluetooth is not working right now; only devices with UART (internal) bluetooth works.
* If your device has only a front camera you won't have a camera launcher icon, but you can install https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.modaco.cameralauncher app
* If you don't like Nexus 7 fingerprint and wanna use SGS-II instead flash http://www.mediafire.com/?bc07uyb96hufhy5 zip. Remember that changing fingerprint may screw Play Store, if it happens you'll have to perform a "wipe data / factory reset".
* WiFi now can stay enabled with display turned off. Note that if WiFi is enabled the tablet won't enter deep sleep so if you're more interestead in battery life instead of an always on WiFi change policy (on "Advanced" WiFi settings) from "Always" to "Never".
* Internal memory is mounted at /storage/sdcard0, external sdcard is mounted at /storage/sdcard1. If you wanna swap them (and make primary your real microsd) just flash http://www.mediafire.com/?0vxz98160221uqs file after flashing rom's zip (you have to do it everytime you flash a new version of the rom)
* If you wanna format your internal memory (it's corrupted, filled of crap, etc.) just flash http://www.mediafire.com/?0027aygcn456kku file from recovery. If it fails try to unmount internal storage from "Mount" section.
* It's better if you don't change governor because the included "ondemand" has been customized to support "boostpulse" feature of jelly bean power hal. You can control min/max cpu frequency with display on/off editing these entries in /system/build.prop file (they're listed with their default value): "ro.sys.min_cpu_on=408000", "ro.sys.max_cpu_on=1200000", "ro.sys.min_cpu_off=96000", "ro.sys.max_cpu_off=1008000".
Edited by Christian Troy, 18 May 2013 - 07:23 AM.