• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 creative dude

creative dude

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 03:12 PM

BTW, to those wondering how much the real Battery Capacity is, I've uploaded some Disassembly Pictures of our Ployer Momo7 DualCore Tablet...

Ployer Momo7 DualCore

Internal build quality is good... Not much Tape Technology... WiFi antenna has the foil that Novo7 Aurora is missing...
Chipset and other chips producing heat are dissipated by a metal sheet...

Unfortunately, the Ployer Momo7 Charger end up having Crappy internal components... Capacitors look cheap compared to Ainol and PiPO Chargers... So if you have a good spare Charger, you might want to use that from now on...

Wow. From pictures it looks like 1430+1490+1430 mah batteries. Gonna replace the stock charger asap

#42 ivanz

ivanz

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 819 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 05 February 2013 - 03:14 PM

it's 3x 1430mAh or 4290mAh in total... =D
  • creative dude likes this

#43 piperka07

piperka07

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:15 PM

I've had a MOMO7 RK3066 for about 2 weeks now and I've noticed, that sometimes it powers off while in sleep mode, but at the same time the back of the tablet becomes warm over the mainboard (I take it out of the pouch and it is warm and powered off). On top of this it takes at least 2-3 attempts to power it on in such cases. I disassembled the thing and noticed that the metal sheet used for heat dissipation is kind of loose and can move a little. Its edges are not covered with tape so i believe that while moving around it may cause a short circuit causing the tablet to power off. Could this really be true or i should look for the cause elsewhere? Anyone had the same issues with this otherwise nice tablet?
P.S. I realigned the sheet with the clips which should hold it in place and pressed it. Now it seem firmly attached. Hopefully this will fix it.

Edited by piperka07, 28 February 2013 - 03:24 PM.

Archos 70IT -> ICOO D70W -> Ployer MOMO7 Dual-Core

#44 creative dude

creative dude

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 10:37 PM

I underclocked it to 1 ghz to prevent heat. maybe it went to deep sleep and won't come back. I experienced sometimes but only when not in use

#45 piperka07

piperka07

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 10:05 AM

After about 1 "crashless" week the tablet started powering off by itself again.
It seems it doesn't actually power off, because it drains the battery - I disconnected it from the charger, put it in the pouch, checked it several hours later - it appeared to be powered off. I left it that way and the measured the battery the next day - 0.1V. The metal sheet seems to be firmly attached now, so the issue is probably somewhere else. Perhaps a bug... I am using the TNT 3b ROM.

Update: I reinstalled the TNT 3b ROM but this did not solve the issue. Finally i installed the stock ROM and ... problem solved.

Edited by piperka07, 05 April 2013 - 11:30 AM.

Archos 70IT -> ICOO D70W -> Ployer MOMO7 Dual-Core

#46 Malik94

Malik94

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:43 AM

Hello everyone
can you please tell me that in how much time momo7 charges to 100%. Mine takes 12 hours to charge can you plz help?