Photo

How do I get Cruz Velocity firmware off my WPD in order to restore?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 JRC91977

JRC91977

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:17 AM

Hello Slatedroid. I have a huge problem. I purchased a WPD two years ago. Three days after I bought it I flashed it to a Cruz Velocity (so when I turn my pandigital on it shows Cruz). Well I have just found it laying in my closet and would like to give it to my daughter. How do I flash it back to pandigital so I can use the updated firmware? The Cruz firmware currently on my WPD is Eclair...build# sec_smdk6410-eng Eclair eng.root.20101012.091257. I just want to get WPD firmware back on it.

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help me.

#2 Reimar

Reimar

Mr. Imperfect

• Global Moderators
  • 3,017 posts
  • LocationSamut Prakarn (Thailand)

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:42 AM

Hello Slatedroid. I have a huge problem. I purchased a WPD two years ago. Three days after I bought it I flashed it to a Cruz Velocity (so when I turn my pandigital on it shows Cruz). Well I have just found it laying in my closet and would like to give it to my daughter. How do I flash it back to pandigital so I can use the updated firmware? The Cruz firmware currently on my WPD is Eclair...build# sec_smdk6410-eng Eclair eng.root.20101012.091257. I just want to get WPD firmware back on it.

You could use Rom Manager for the. Rom Manager need to be rooted and CWM (ClockWorkMod) need to installed as well.

Mr. Imperfect
from
LOS (Land of Smile (Thailand))

Posted Image

Please do NOT hijack my signature picture. Thanks.

#3 JRC91977

JRC91977

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 09:24 AM

You could use Rom Manager for the. Rom Manager need to be rooted and CWM (ClockWorkMod) need to installed as well.

K thx. Is the Rom Manager and CWM readily available for download somewhere on this site?

#4 TataKi

TataKi

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 04:19 PM

I have a black 9" pandigital R90A200 anyone know about softmoding it

#5 mrsburnout

mrsburnout

"Linkmeister"

• Administrators
  • 7,100 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:58 PM

Recommended Reading: Wiki - Introduction to the Pandigital Novel

Know and understand how to flash firmware. Find the mirror to the (2010 series) stock S10 11/19 Firmware.

If you had CRUZ FW previously you will need to rename the file you get to this: PD_INX7E_ENG_6410POP.zip

Also, read here: White PDN Owners START HERE

good luck...

I have a black 9" pandigital R90A200 anyone know about softmoding it

This is the White PDN general discussion. Try reading and asking questions in your device specific forum. :rolleyes:

Link Here --->Click Me
YMMV = Your Mileage May Vary - Not even OEM FW is guaranteed "safe" to flash.

Hey! Newbies (n00bs) - Click the blue links ;) - Forum Rules

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today." ~James Dean
"Slatedroid: Where all the advice is free, even advice you don't want." ~Mark Adams #113449
"Women are Angels. When someone breaks our wings - we simply continue to fly - on a broomstick. We are flexible like that."

Posted Image ~cheers ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users