• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 elephantguy

elephantguy

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:43 PM

Hi

Have order one of the above Yuandao tablets from Spemall.

Sorry if its a stupid nooby question but is there a rooting guide or is it just the same process as the N90 Dual Core ?

Also is the factory installed ROM that bad ? I have read the Darkrick thread. Is this the best and most stable rom available at the moment ?

Thanks...

#2 darkrickpr

darkrickpr

Advanced Member

• FW Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:07 PM

http://www.slatedroi...et/#entry436118 CHECK HERE THERE MANY ON THIS TOPIC THAT CAN HELP YOU
My Allwinner A31 Custom Roms
Nextway F9X
JENOVA ROM
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Rk3188 Custom Roms
97RQ N90FHDRK U9GT5,VISTURE V97HD
Glass ROM
Aoson M33
Mist ROM
Aishon A97 7.9inch
Custom Rom
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My RK3066 Custom Roms
CUBE U20GT
GENERICK MOD RC3 , SKYDIVER , CUBEX ,JELLYCUBE
PIPO MAX M1- AOSON M11 - PIPO U1
GENERICK MOD v7
ICOO - D70PROII
Darkwater v2
PLOYER MOMO8 SPEED IPS
VINCENT ROM V1
CHUWI V99, VIDO N90FHD, Cube U9GTV, VISTURE 4HD RK3066 RETINA ROMS ONLY
DANERICK ROM, LUNATIC, MetroBleach

Check Out my Webpage www.andydarkroom.site90.com

Darkrickpr EASY ADB BATCH TOOL (RELEASED TEST 1 CHECK MY WEBPAGE)
( Is your Tablet STUCK in BOOT animation, your volume key wont help you get to CWM or Bootloader. You don't know how to use adb shell commands. Then this it the tool you will need

HOW TO INSTALL MY ROMS ON CWM RECOVERY

HOW TO INSTALL CWM RECOVERY ON RK3066 RETINA TABLET VIDEO

Buy Me A Beer CLICK HERE

#3 JoeTechie

JoeTechie

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 07:42 PM

Hi,

I have been checking the Yuandao website support page once in a while, I noticed a new download late December 2013 for N90 FHD Dual Engine 20130108. I decided to have a go at upgrading my N90 FHD ver 20121105. It worked fine, and in about 15 mins the new version was up and running. It opens to a Chinese dialog, pressed a yellow button - seemed to be an OK or some kind of acknowledge type button.

You will need to find your way to the settings ... [A] Language menu and then set it for English but it is a lot more useable now. The HD Display is still slow to respond, and I don't think I can tell the difference in quality, and the memory/ performance issues appear to be resolved...touch wood.

Google Play let me install most of the Apps I use Kindle, Google Newstand, Ustream. Quickoffice, Google+, Amazon MP3, Drive, ... one key app that is not available in Google Now.

Support website:

http://www.yuandaocn...tion]&mov=1&i=5

Attached Files