• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 pomme-accro

pomme-accro

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 03:47 AM

It will be a good upgrade because the original is not so good ;-)For the beginning i found thatDealExtreme: $6.62 Repair Parts Replacement Digital Camera Module for iPhone 3GSThe shape is almost the same, but the connector is different… Need advice,… or is it possible,… or maybe it is just a dream ;-)Hey there after having a look inside it apear to have similar connector !!!

#2 pomme-accro

pomme-accro

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 04:47 AM

No one have an opinion ?Sent from my aPad using Tapatalk

#3 hucqim80

hucqim80

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 03:01 PM

possible but hard to get the datasheet of the camera and mainboard interface circuit..

#4 adcuevas

adcuevas

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 09:21 PM

My Apad camera does not work anymore the flexible is broken, do you know where can I find the spare part?. I've been searching over the internet with no luck.thanks

#5 Oxygen

Oxygen

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 08:44 AM

[quote name='pomme-accro;37690]The shape is almost the same' date=' but the connector is different… Need advice,… or is it possible,… or maybe it is just a dream ;-)Hey there after having a look inside it apear to have similar connector !!![/QUOTE']If it has different resolution (and it seems to be the case), IMHO unlikely it will work correctly without appropriate driver - even in spite of the fact that it has similar connector.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users