Android Tablets Forum banner

PIPO Tablet refurbished

3K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Malaquai 
#1 ·
Before you purchase a PIPO tablet, contact Pipo to make sure the company is registered to sell their products and not selling refurbished products. I purchased mine from a store through Aliexpress.com and I found out through the manufacture that they sold me a refurbished unit. My unit only lasted one month when the touch screen failed to operate and the store is not honoring the one year warranty. They want me to pay for the repairs. You can reach Pipo at www.pipo.com.cn or www.pipo.cn Click on Q & A and click where it says if I can by one item from them and you will see a list of distributors. Aliexpress is one but you should inquire.

#2 ·
Aliexpress isn't an Dealer!! Aliexpress is just an Website where Dealers could promote and sell their product's. OK, Aliexpress has some special "Features" like Escrow etc. but again, Aliexpress is never the seller and therefore not responsible for what is sold via their Website.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.