Android Tablets Forum banner

Official Pipo Firmware

13K views 21 replies 12 participants last post by  trebor5050 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hi all,

I have uploaded all official Pipo/Ployer firmware to my uploaded.net account.

For Pipo Tablets

http://ul.to/f/xv0ln1

For Ployer Momo Tablets

http://ul.to/f/9duq35

All files are listed by Model and Date of FW release. Latest date is latest firmware.

Some files are still being uploaded.

Have fun with your Pipo tablet.

#2 ·
Hi rudi1986,

Many thanks for this, great compile!

Just one point regarding Pipo tablets' names, I think you did a little inversion between mix and max versions...

Mix ==> Wifi
Max ==> Wifi + 3G

And the issue for old&new pcba it's just for mix versions.

It would be great if you can just modify files names to avoid confusion

Thanks

#6 ·
Hi! I'm new here. Just want to get some opinion from you guys.

I purchased a new Pipo Movie M3, it's on Jelly Bean version already and it's 5 days old. What I noticed is that after I used the tab, locked the screen and leave it for like 2-3 hours, when I get back and want to use it again, it wont turn on. I need to plug in the charger and need to press the power button and other physical button several time before the tab will turn on again. And when it should be on the Home screen, the tab basically starts with a reboot or power cycle. At first I just ignored it cause I thought it's just a memory glitch, but now it is happening all the time. Sometimes it only takes 5 minutes after locking the screen after using the internet browsing of the tab, then after that it wont turn on anymore. It takes 1 to 3 minutes before you can power on the tab again (with several physical button pressed combination). Is this a common issue or bug in Pipo Movie M3? Should I bring it back to the store where I purchased it for replacement?

A quick response would be helpful. Thanks!!!

#13 ·
#15 ·
OMG i use myvision link to the latest fw of u1 pro to my dismay it renders my u1 pro unusable it got stuck on boot screen TT_TT :crying: i reverted back to the previous rom dated 2012-11-16 provided by original post(1st post) and all is fine stay away from the latest fw from pipo I REPEAT STAY CLEAR OF THE NEW FW OF PIPO U1 pro

ps
ive done the flashing thing when rkbatchtool turns green i choose the .img and done restore as well as upgrade both result on stuck bootscreen i dunno maybe im doing something wrong?? pls enlighten me T_T

#22 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hi all,this is my second post, have had a few issues with my new Pipo M8 3G. The screen has been freezing often, it stops auto rotating (maybe same freezing problem) and the screen lighting fades in and out (maybe when downloading)? and today I put a memory card into the slot and it disappeared!!!
Any helpful ideas? Is it possible to take the back off or should I resign myself to sending it back to China?? Many thanks.
P.S. Not a good day... My Pipo M1 has just started rapid screen flashing and when on first screen on starting will close down on first tap of screen. How many secs needed to push the reset? Thanks again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.