#2 Roman2025

Roman2025

Advanced Member

• FW Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,173 posts
  • LocationLewisville, NC

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:51 PM

We will have them, we are in North Carolina. I am selling them "pre-sell" right now for early adopters $165. If you are interested you can PM me or email me at sales@topnotchtablets.com.

When they hit our site at full retail they will be around $175 - $185.

Cost for us (including delivery and all fees) is between $145 and $155 so we aren't jacking the prices up. I had someone ask me about the "high" price because they saw it on aliexpress :rolleyes: for $105...

We did sell it right around "exact" cost for the first couple orders (since they were first) however the closer we get to retail release the less the "early adopter" discount is going to be. Early adopters do inherit some "risk", hence the lower price. We will help them fulfill warranties if they have problems down the road and will provide support as we would any other customer. However they are not eligible for the $20 shipping reimbursement for warranty work that normal Ready2GO customers are ($30 for 9.7" and larger tabs). We may opt not to carry the unit at retail, however at the time of sale our full intention is to do so. As long as the unit Quality Checks well, the order is non-refundable. Basically, its like buying from any other retailer :lol: except you get our firmware pre-loaded, a US 16-point quality check (we WILL NOT send out defective units), and our support.

Price includes:
-Device + Accessories that is comes with + Wall Charger
-US Quality Check in North Carolina
-Prep Service including flashing our own custom english/us firmware that is fully rooted with all Chinese apps removed. We have a pretty long history of good firmware releases in about 3 different forums for all kinds of devices for what it is worth.
-USPS Priority Mail Shipping with Delivery Confirmation, from North Carolina.

If you want one by Christmas I am not sure that is doable at this point but we can certainly try :). Shipping times are estimated, not guaranteed but we answer all questions about outstanding orders and update you as to what is going on.

Regards,

Roman

Edited by Roman2025, 20 December 2012 - 02:10 AM.

www. Rockchip Firmware.com - Firmware Development Tutorials and Image Repository for all things Rockchip! - "Dedicated to getting new devs started and to helping end-users get the firmware and tools they need to manage their Rockchip based devices!"

www. Top Notch Tablets .com - U.S. Based Android Tablet Reseller - "We like to think we are really good at what we do; so far our customers, and the larger android community, have reinforced this belief. Thanks!"

People have asked (thank you btw) so here it is... If you would like to monetarily say thanks and continue supporting me in my firmware development efforts, you can donate by clicking here: Posted ImageTO MY FIRMWARE DEVELOPMENT FUND

"Money is a tool of exchange, which can't exist unless there are goods produced and men able to produce them. Money is the material shape of the principle that men who wish to deal with one another must deal by trade and give value for value."
-Ayn Rand