• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Tango One

Tango One

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:58 AM

Has anyone taken one of these apart I'm having a problem with wifi so might try fix it myself. I was duped by an ########### seller claiming to be located in the UK but really is in China so don't fancy sending it back.

#2 Fratello

Fratello

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:35 AM

Maybe this can help you ....
Ex-owner of MID (8650), LY-F1, Zenithink ZT282 C91 Upgrade ; Eken-T05A ; Teclast P76Ti - now Pipo Smart S1, for my son! There is no perfect tablet !

#3 Tango One

Tango One

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 10:30 AM

Not quite what I was looking for but might help
Cheers

#4 news1owner

news1owner

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:31 PM

Was wondering the same thing, i have 2 white spots on my screen. I'm thinking something is hitting it from behind.

Attached Files

#5 news1owner

news1owner

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 02:30 PM

No one has opened one of these yet, just wondering if they pop open or what you have to do the open it? the white spots on the screen must be from something pressing from the back onto the lcd.

#6 jedi2012

jedi2012

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 02:30 PM

No one has opened one of these yet, just wondering if they pop open or what you have to do the open it? the white spots on the screen must be from something pressing from the back onto the lcd.

I just opened up one. I used a plastic pry tool and worked around seem till case opened all the way very easy that's why I did not take pictures. My problems was six year old some how knock the power/volume button out of unit Christmas morning. It may have not been sealed good to start with. I opened unit up all the way and put button back in place and resealed. Works great again! I bought two of these for girl fourteen and boy six and have not had the problems others have had except for low audio. Will try the sd soon.