flash loop

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 plcd22

plcd22

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:25 AM

Sorry for the dumb question but I am stuck in a boot loop and I can't seem to find the thread for getting out of it? could someone please point me in the right direction

I first got this WPDN which had the SH20... FW on it and got it back to the older versions which was more easily changeable and everything was going well. But apparently on a ROM flash it updated the firmware back to the SH20 and I didn't realize it till now... after flashing the cyanogen7 ROM and now I get the Android guy in the circle with the cyanogen7(mod) spinning circle and it keeps looping back to that same thing...

so if you could please point me in the right direction to that thread that would be AWESOME! Again sorry for the dumb question but for some reason I am just missing it and it is getting really frustrating! :-(

Thanks in advnace

Edited by plcd22, 05 December 2012 - 04:27 AM.

#2 vette

vette

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:23 AM

Sorry for the dumb question but I am stuck in a boot loop and I can't seem to find the thread for getting out of it? could someone please point me in the right direction

I first got this WPDN which had the SH20... FW on it and got it back to the older versions which was more easily changeable and everything was going well. But apparently on a ROM flash it updated the firmware back to the SH20 and I didn't realize it till now... after flashing the cyanogen7 ROM and now I get the Android guy in the circle with the cyanogen7(mod) spinning circle and it keeps looping back to that same thing...

so if you could please point me in the right direction to that thread that would be AWESOME! Again sorry for the dumb question but for some reason I am just missing it and it is getting really frustrating! :-(

Thanks in advnace

If I remember right,flash the s10 firmware from pandigital site,or here in this site(there is a link somewhere)flash that s10 firmware few times,so it takes hold..I think in the fourms there is a fix,downgrade steps that you must do before flashing the s10 firmware!! CM7,you may have to wipe cache,data in recovery if you have ranomblames recovery,then flash cm7 again,then when it boots from first clean flash,let it settle,then reboot again,second time it should work...least for me anyway...Hope this works for ya!

#3 plcd22

plcd22

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:50 AM

Thanks but weird thing is I just let it "loop" over ad over again and after letting it go over night I took... And It worked, not sure why it how but it came out of the loop and booted.
I did initially have problems with the keyboard but went into settings and changed the keyboard set up and it works now :-)

Weird but I'll take it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#4 pandigi8

pandigi8

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 12:59 PM

plcd22
did you figure out why it was keep on looping?

#5 plcd22

plcd22

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:12 PM

plcd22
did you figure out why it was keep on looping?

No I don't know why it kept looping but after just letting it loop over night it worked... :-/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users