i open it
and press connector
not ok !
10 % Fixed
and
not Charge
HELP ME FRIENDS
sorry for bad english

Yes solved it by removing battery from tab and charged it with 8v external supply with 1amp charge for 1 hour then put it back in tab and put the orignal charger for about 30 minutes and turned on the tab and problem solved

#22 klitosp

klitosp

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 11:47 AM

Hi, i have the same problem. I ll try it . thanks

#23 H02Peti

H02Peti

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:47 PM

similar problem here. the hero shows always the charging, even if it's off (not sleep mode).
i tried the mic-restart button, didn't help. i newer made a rom flashing.
Its make me nervous cos' i got it 1 week ago.
I'm really newbie so can anyone help me what can i do. refreshing a ram.
Thanks

#24 -rpr-

-rpr-

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 04:05 PM

Any new info about This? I have the same problem as previous poster. Plus the battery wont last over night, even when its shut Down completely.

Tried With All official firmwares, 1115, 1219 and 0128.

#25 Billcnz

Billcnz

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 617 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 29 March 2013 - 06:36 PM

Mine did come with a faulty charger but I was able to replace the charger locally. I think the two series batteries was a good idea from Ainol, it fully charges in 3 hours and gives about 8 hours running time.

Sent from my Novo 10 Hero running CM10.1

#26 ortoproteus

ortoproteus

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 01:29 AM

Hi everyone,
i have an Ainol Hero 10 with almost same problem... i don´t know if it´s a firmware problem(1), a battery problem(2)or a physical problem (3).

summarized: the battery status display in Tablet a value between 1% and 11%, even it was connected to charger all night and day.

(1) I read a lot of forums and a lot of threads about convenience of upgrading firmware to correct problems like mine. i made 3 changes to firmware to my Tablet. it went with firmware 1226. first i downgrade to 1115v2 -i read about most stable versión- and after that i had a completely chinese Tablet.very funny to me when i originally receive a very good -international- looking Tablet. It didn´t correct the problem. then i read more and more -that guy Christian Troy is a kind of superhero!- and decide to move to 0128...and got a bizarre Tablet with problems in g-sensor... and still a error in battery status display! (not funny). At least, i´ve changed to firmware versión 20130308 and get a Tablet with some chinese apps, no g-sensor problem.. and add a wifi trouble to the bettery status problem.. Crap!!!!

(2) in other fórum i read about problems with batteries problems in connections, ensambling and mesurements. In open my Tablet -very easy, if you ask!-and take mesurements with a multimeter and batteries give about 7.3-7.8 DCV...everything look normal for me. not an answer there.

(3) also read about charger problems, ensambling problems and same in previous point, take mesurements to charger, connections inside the Tablet, and in my minimun knowledge looks normal...

at this moment i have no answer to it... so i need the experience of all of you to fix this issue, i believe that´s a very common problem, only not very informed!

Regards from Mexico...!!!

#27 mopawa

mopawa

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 05:09 PM

I got a 12V output charger with my tablet. My mother ordered the same tablet and she got a 5V charger and the tablet is not charging.

Everyone here has a 12V charger as I do?

Thanks!

#28 Billcnz

Billcnz

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 617 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 10 April 2013 - 10:34 PM

I got a 12V output charger with my tablet. My mother ordered the same tablet and she got a 5V charger and the tablet is not charging.

Everyone here has a 12V charger as I do?

Thanks!

Yes it must be 12 volts to work because charger voltage must be higher than battery voltage to charge and Hero has 2 x 4.2 volt liPol cells in series. The supplier for your mother's tablet must have grabbed the wrong charger off the shelf when they boxed it up as they don't come together from Ainol.

Sent from my Novo 10 Hero running CM10.1, ROM 0330, Comp 1.2.7

#29 Ferd Burfle

Ferd Burfle

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationJeffersontown, KY USA

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:42 AM

Yes it must be 12 volts to work because charger voltage must be higher than battery voltage to charge and Hero has 2 x 4.2 volt liPol cells in series. The supplier for your mother's tablet must have grabbed the wrong charger off the shelf when they boxed it up as they don't come together from Ainol.

Sent from my Novo 10 Hero running CM10.1, ROM 0330, Comp 1.2.7

The same thing happened to me when I bought mine from Ainol Store. It took 3 weeks for them to replace the charger with the right one. Meanwhile I bought another on the most famous auction site that the seller got to me in one week, so now I have a spare.

--

Be seeing you…

Ferd Burfle

#30 bilalarif

bilalarif

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 01:03 PM

Hey.. everyone, can someone please help me, my tablet is not charging tried everything, check the charger it is working fine, open the tablet disconnect the battery then again fix it.. can someone help me to fix it? :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users