Playstore fix on stock rom

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#61 tonipruni

tonipruni

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:31 AM

Yes but without a working bootloader you still can't have a SD repair card or reflash the device. Christian's boot.img works but if someone accidently overwrites the bootloader or otherwise bricks their device it's not as simple as just reflashing the firmware package. I'll be uploaded the 1212 firmware soon though, with Christian's boot.img but without a bootloader.

Finally i tried CM 10.1 with batch 3 compatibility zip and it worked like charm. Now play Store compatibility rocks... but i got the green camera...
I would like to reflash to stock ROM but i didn't made rom stock backup so..here goes a stupid question(sorry i am totally newbie):

If anyone upload a same model than mine stock rom backup..could i restore it with TWRP without problems? i really need the camera for Skype so i 'd like to go back to stock rom and get back Skype even if i loose playstore compatibilty again

too bad :(

Best regards.

Toni.

#62 droidbaby

droidbaby

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 04:28 AM

Do I have to fix Playstore on stock Rom before it will recognize all my paid apps from my google accounts?
I'm logged in on all three of my google accounts but none is showing any of the paid apps that I bought already.

:-(

#63 carnby

carnby

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:20 AM

Try to clear cache from playstore and google framework and reboot

#64 fuser-invent

fuser-invent

Advanced Member

• FW Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,777 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:05 AM

That won't work, if you are on a stock ROM you need the playstore fix to be able to download most apps. It won't work for all apps though, for example you can't play asphalt 7 because you get the license loop problem. Also different fingerprints will allow you access to download different apps, there is no such thing as a 100% compatible fingerprint. The nexus 7 and SGS2 or SGS3 fingerprints are the most common and have pretty good app compatibility.
If I've helped you set-up your new tablet, unbrick your device or if you use and enjoy my Amlogic AML8726-M Series ROM's
please consider a donation.
My ROMS - *Crystal Clear (Ainol Crystal) *Anti-Hero (Ainol Hero) *Elenari (Ainol Elf2) *Astronautica (Ainol Aurora2) *Karbonn Custom (Karbonn SmartTab ST8 & ST10)
My DEVICES - *HP Touchpad *Ainol Crystal *Ainol Hero *Ainol Fire *Cube U30GT Mini-S *Nexus 7 (2013)
I don't respond to most PM's just because of the amount I get. If you have a question the best way to get an answer is to post in one of my threads.

My Ainol Crystal "Get Started" Guide. ----- My "How To Unbrick Your Amlogic AML8726-MX Series Tablet" Guide. ----- Go check out my music - It's all free!!!

#65 carnby

carnby

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:23 AM

On stock ROM I also copied permissions from cm10 to etc/permissions
And market showed a lot of more apps as compatible!

#66 fuser-invent

fuser-invent

Advanced Member

• FW Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,777 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 12:29 AM

If anyone wants the full license check fix for Gameloft games and wants to stick with a stock ROM instead of a custom ROM like mine, you can do the regular play store fix with the new fingerprint and permission files and then use the "framework.jar" from my ROM. It's a deodexed framework file though and you have to make sure to set permissions back correctly. The fix for the license check is thanks to Christian Troy and is basically a smali edit to the telephonymanager.smali to add a FakeDeviceID. Know what you are doing before you try it or ask someone.

Here are the files. The smali is in there too in case you want to take a look at how its done.
  • omarahum likes this
If I've helped you set-up your new tablet, unbrick your device or if you use and enjoy my Amlogic AML8726-M Series ROM's
please consider a donation.
My ROMS - *Crystal Clear (Ainol Crystal) *Anti-Hero (Ainol Hero) *Elenari (Ainol Elf2) *Astronautica (Ainol Aurora2) *Karbonn Custom (Karbonn SmartTab ST8 & ST10)
My DEVICES - *HP Touchpad *Ainol Crystal *Ainol Hero *Ainol Fire *Cube U30GT Mini-S *Nexus 7 (2013)
I don't respond to most PM's just because of the amount I get. If you have a question the best way to get an answer is to post in one of my threads.

My Ainol Crystal "Get Started" Guide. ----- My "How To Unbrick Your Amlogic AML8726-MX Series Tablet" Guide. ----- Go check out my music - It's all free!!!

#67 dotan_shai

dotan_shai

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:58 PM

Hi all,

I follow the instructions for CRYSTAL market fix from :
http://www.slatedroi...post__p__472568

it works !! But there are still apps that can not be installed from the market as GTA 3 , Whatup, Max Payne. Do i need more xml files ? where can i find ?

Shai

#68 starkler

starkler

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 03:23 AM

You could try the 'market helper' app available from xda forum and various places.

#69 dotan_shai

dotan_shai

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 04:11 PM

You could try the 'market helper' app available from xda forum and various places.

Thanks starkler, Market Helper made these apps "downloadable" by using a fake Nexus 4. Still one thing is not working - Whatsup app. I was able to download and install but when starting the app and approving terms and conditions a message appears saying that whatsapp is not supported for tablets. From some reason it checks the GSM connection which i don't have. Can you override this? Please don't suggest to install while using TB backup from a mobile phone. Please suggest a way in which whatsup will see a fake GSM network is in use....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users