#21 fuser-invent

fuser-invent

Advanced Member

• FW Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,774 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:05 PM

It works on 1119.
I flashed GApps and put these xml files http://www.flashmyan...full=1#post8010 with the right permissions to /system/etc/permission and my build.prop looks like this:

ro.product.model=Nexus 7
ro.product.brand=Google
ro.product.name=g06refe2
ro.product.device=g06refe2
ro.product.board=g06refe2
ro.product.cpu.abi=armeabi-v7a
ro.product.cpu.abi2=armeabi
ro.product.manufacturer=Asus
ro.product.locale.language=en
ro.product.locale.region=US
ro.wifi.channels=14
ro.board.platform=meson6
# ro.build.product is obsolete; use ro.product.device
ro.build.product=g06refe2
# Do not try to parse ro.build.description or .fingerprint
ro.build.description=g06refe2-user 4.1.1 JRO03C eng.grady.wang test-keys
ro.build.fingerprint=google/g06refe2/g06refe2:4.1.1/JRO03C/eng.grady.wang:user/test-keys

Is there a link that doesn't require registration?
If I've helped you set-up your new tablet, unbrick your device or if you use and enjoy my Amlogic AML8726-M Series ROM's
please consider a donation.
My ROMS - *Crystal Clear (Ainol Crystal) *Anti-Hero (Ainol Hero) *Elenari (Ainol Elf2) *Astronautica (Ainol Aurora2) *Karbonn Custom (Karbonn SmartTab ST8 & ST10)
My DEVICES - *HP Touchpad *Ainol Crystal *Ainol Hero *Ainol Fire *Cube U30GT Mini-S *Nexus 7 (2013)
I don't respond to most PM's just because of the amount I get. If you have a question the best way to get an answer is to post in one of my threads.

My Ainol Crystal "Get Started" Guide. ----- My "How To Unbrick Your Amlogic AML8726-MX Series Tablet" Guide. ----- Go check out my music - It's all free!!!

#22 Tornade

Tornade

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 02:22 AM

Is there a link that doesn't require registration?

Here it is from my Dropbox...
  • fuser-invent likes this
ZT-280 C91 Running ICS 0306 (3N) (SOLD)
LG Optimus One running stock koodo
Samsung SG-T989D S2X running Jedi Mind Tricks X3
Ainol Novo 7 Crystal batch 2 (1108)

#23 fuser-invent

fuser-invent

Advanced Member

• FW Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,774 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 10:50 AM

Here it is from my Dropbox...

Thanks! So does anyone know if I were to bake these XML files into the custom ROM I'm working on and change the build.prop (which I've already done), would people then be able to flash gapps after my ROM? I'm still not sure if I want to bake gapps into the ROM or have it be a separate file to flash.
If I've helped you set-up your new tablet, unbrick your device or if you use and enjoy my Amlogic AML8726-M Series ROM's
please consider a donation.
My ROMS - *Crystal Clear (Ainol Crystal) *Anti-Hero (Ainol Hero) *Elenari (Ainol Elf2) *Astronautica (Ainol Aurora2) *Karbonn Custom (Karbonn SmartTab ST8 & ST10)
My DEVICES - *HP Touchpad *Ainol Crystal *Ainol Hero *Ainol Fire *Cube U30GT Mini-S *Nexus 7 (2013)
I don't respond to most PM's just because of the amount I get. If you have a question the best way to get an answer is to post in one of my threads.

My Ainol Crystal "Get Started" Guide. ----- My "How To Unbrick Your Amlogic AML8726-MX Series Tablet" Guide. ----- Go check out my music - It's all free!!!

#24 carnby

carnby

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:18 PM

Like I said, with those xml files you wont get full market compatibility.
GTA 3 and max payne will be missing...

#25 Tornade

Tornade

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:25 PM

Like I said, with those xml files you wont get full market compatibility.
GTA 3 and max payne will be missing...

and poweramp...
ZT-280 C91 Running ICS 0306 (3N) (SOLD)
LG Optimus One running stock koodo
Samsung SG-T989D S2X running Jedi Mind Tricks X3
Ainol Novo 7 Crystal batch 2 (1108)

#26 starkler

starkler

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 01:33 AM

I found out how to get playstore fully working e.g. with GTA 3 and max payne.
Simply download CM10, extract the permissions. replace yout permissions with those from cm10.
Now you can even get Max Payne and GTA 3 which is working nice on the crystal.

Has anyone tested Asphalt 7? I get n loop at license check. I didnt had that problem on cm10....

EDIT: I had to edit build.prop after doing the above to make it work. I gave mine a samsung s2 personality as detailed earlier and now have access to all the playstore goodies :)

Edited by starkler, 24 December 2012 - 02:33 AM.

#27 carnby

carnby

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 07:28 AM

So you got for example GTA without the cm10 permissions by simply having a samsungs2 fingerprint?

#28 starkler

starkler

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 08:04 AM

So you got for example GTA without the cm10 permissions by simply having a samsungs2 fingerprint?

No.

I followed your instructions above and it didn't help market access at all until I edited build.prop as well.
Then it all worked and yes I can see gta 3 and max payne paid games now.

Edited by starkler, 25 December 2012 - 08:05 AM.

#29 carnby

carnby

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 08:34 AM

OK then thats what I did. I wasnt sure if I had nexus or s2 fingerprint.
So do you know if Asphalt 7 works for you?

#30 starkler

starkler

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:21 PM

Ok guys. I have made it easy for you and collected all the bits needed (having already rooted) into one place for you to download and install into your Crystal.

Zip contains required XML files from cm10 rom, build.prop with Samsung S2 fingerprint, and basic instructions.

This will allow app store access to anything mentioned in thread. Flashing GApps or other roms is not required.

http://www.mediafire...hetw9k677v2opw1

NOTE: My Crystal is a batch 3 with 20101119 firmware and 3.0.8-g710665b flavour kernel.

Edited by starkler, 20 January 2013 - 08:31 AM.

#31 Sjarkara

Sjarkara

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:43 AM

Ok guys. I have made it easy for you and collected all the bits needed (having already rooted) into one place for you to download and install into your Crystal.

Zip contains required permissions files from cm10 rom, build.prop with Samsung S2 fingerprint, and basic instructions.

This will allow app store access to anything mentioned in thread. Flashing GApps or other roms is not required.

PS. carnby I can see Asphalt7 in app store.

Many thanks, It worked for me.

#32 F&LSuperstore

F&LSuperstore

Advanced Member

• Authorized Business Seller (ABS)
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts
  • LocationTampa Bay, FL

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:36 AM

u have to install signed and unlocked playstore app

You are so wrong....
Posted Image
Frank, President
F&L Superstore - www.flsuperstore.com
email: frank@flsuperstore.com
blog: flsuperstore.wordpress.com
MSN: flsuperstore@gmail.com

#33 Honzo

Honzo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:46 PM

Zip contains required permissions files from cm10 rom, build.prop with Samsung S2 fingerprint, and basic instructions.

PS. carnby I can see Asphalt7 in app store.

Hello there! thank you for taking your time to help us the noobs, however...this isn't working for me.

I've got a 3rd batch Crystal 7 (121208G16945) it is rooted with crystal root and have copied build.prop to /system, checked the permission, rw- --- ---

Also the xml are copied over to /etc/permissions/ and double checked the permissions on them (rw- r-- r--)

But no matter if I clear cache or not, if I try restart or not many apps are not compatible, for example the game "Tiny Tower" (wich I have played in a Huawei U8650 so is pretty easy to run)

Also, when checking online at google play, I have my phone (Huawei U8650) a fake Nexus 7 (it's there since i tested out CM10) and a Samsung GT-I9100 (Samsung Galaxy SII??)

For example, a game like Blood Brothers https://play.google....rothers_Android is marked as compatible with my phone (it crashes there) the fake Nexus 7 but is NOT compatible with the samsung GT-i9100.

May someone help me with this? Also, I've tested the CM10 as stated before, but since I have a 3rd batch that is not working with the gsensors on cm10... I'm using firmware 9111 rooted.

Thanx in advance

#34 tigger-gg

tigger-gg

Advanced Member

• FW Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:36 PM

Hello there! thank you for taking your time to help us the noobs, however...this isn't working for me.

I've got a 3rd batch Crystal 7 (121208G16945) it is rooted with crystal root and have copied build.prop to /system, checked the permission, rw- --- ---

Also the xml are copied over to /etc/permissions/ and double checked the permissions on them (rw- r-- r--)

But no matter if I clear cache or not, if I try restart or not many apps are not compatible, for example the game "Tiny Tower" (wich I have played in a Huawei U8650 so is pretty easy to run)

Also, when checking online at google play, I have my phone (Huawei U8650) a fake Nexus 7 (it's there since i tested out CM10) and a Samsung GT-I9100 (Samsung Galaxy SII??)

For example, a game like Blood Brothers https://play.google....rothers_Android is marked as compatible with my phone (it crashes there) the fake Nexus 7 but is NOT compatible with the samsung GT-i9100.

May someone help me with this? Also, I've tested the CM10 as stated before, but since I have a 3rd batch that is not working with the gsensors on cm10... I'm using firmware 9111 rooted.

Thanx in advance

It seems that needed some more xml´s. You can take it from CM10 (/system/etc/permission). Copy all of them to your Crystal.
Motorola Milestone
HTC HD2
Samsung Galaxy S3
Ainol Novo Crystal 7 (batch 2/ 121108)
Pipo M8

#35 scoopex

scoopex

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:51 PM

so, i have done somthing realy wrong with my build.prob. my crystal (batch 3 20121208) will not boot. what can i do to change to the original? how can i get access to the filesystem when the crystal does not boot?

#36 Miziel

Miziel

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:35 PM

try to run twrp recovery it has file manager inside
Motorola Defy &
Ainol Crystal 121208

#37 scoopex

scoopex

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:39 PM

try to run twrp recovery it has file manager inside

i´ve tryed this, but i cant see/access this files

#38 Miziel

Miziel

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:50 PM

so uve got a problem, called bricked tab without possibility to unbrick...

your only hope is that smb has got cwm recovery backup and can share it with you...
Motorola Defy &
Ainol Crystal 121208

#39 scoopex

scoopex

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:57 PM

so uve got a problem, called bricked tab without possibility to unbrick...

your only hope is that smb has got cwm recovery backup and can share it with you...

cwm or twrp can´t mount the file system. i´ve tryed twrp 2.3.3.0 or is there a newer version for this device with access to the file system

"E:Unable to mount '/emmc'" for example.

so i think i need a .zip what i can use with the original recovery, like this one from fuser-invent rom. i think this can help me out.

#40 enhydra

enhydra

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:20 AM

Ok, it worked for me. :yahoo: Thank you starkler!
  • starkler likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users