In the stock 0928FW,there are fewer files (3)inside the zip as compared to the elf image (6 files),will that affect anything?
Kindly clarify for me how to go about it so that i don't hard-brick it again hence go back to the same problem i had before (i don't want to go thru that AML flash thing again).i will appreciate detailed feedback on this step
- download the elf2_0527.img
- download the stock FW 0928
- unpack the stock FW 0928
- dont use an sdcard which is larger the 2GB! You can use sizes of 500MB, 1GB or 2GB.
- follow fusers method to create the sdcard with USB Image Tool
- if the sdcard is succesfully created open it in some file explorer
- delete the following files from sdcard:
-- factory_update_param.aml -- WhateverTheNameIs ;).zip -- u-boot.bin -- uImage -- uImage_recovery
- let aml_autoscript on the sdcard
- copy the following files from the unpacked stock FW 0928 on the sdcard:
-- factory_update_param.aml -- g06ref-ota-eng.grady.wang.zip -- u-boot.bin -- uImage -- uImage_recovery
Turn your crystal off. Put the sdcard in the tablet.
Push "Vol -" and "Power" together and hold it for a long time
At first you will see the green Ainol Android with chinese fonts, then the screen goes black, then green Ainol Android with chinese fonts will displayed again. One moment later you will see another green android with the spinning thing in his belly and an progressbar.
Now you can release the buttons
If the process is finished the screen turn off.
Remove the sdcard, turn your crystal on and pray
EDIT: Sorry, you´re right that in stock 0928 there are only 3 files. Here are the other:
Number of downloads: 37
Number of downloads: 65
Remove on both files the ".txt" and copy these files to your sdcard too.
This post has been edited by tigger-gg: 16 January 2013 - 03:22 PM