[HOW TO / GUIDE / MOD] All you need to know on PIPO M3 - 3G

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 lightdown

lightdown

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:01 PM

Has anyone has any problems with the camera not working? I have installed the new firmware, but when I try to access the camera it says "unfortunately, camera has stopped"

Any hints??

Thanks,

~TBhaggs

Have you tried to delete the camera application data (from settings -> applications -> camera application). I dont have yet a Pipo M3 tablet (soon, very soon ;-) ) but sometimes I have to use this trick when I change the rom in my Samsung s9000.

Kind regards

#42 TBhaggs

TBhaggs

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:45 PM

Have you tried to delete the camera application data (from settings -> applications -> camera application). I dont have yet a Pipo M3 tablet (soon, very soon ;-) ) but sometimes I have to use this trick when I change the rom in my Samsung s9000.

Kind regards

I have tried a number of 3rd party camera apps and none work. When i flashed the new Firmware a camera app wasn't even included with the apps on the tablet :( I have been trying to work with PIPO directly, but they are rather unhelpful.

They aren't even willing to give me a refund if I send it back. I won't be purchasing another PIPO product, especially if they won't even stand by their own product.

#43 Lyagami

Lyagami

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:23 AM

yup mine too, just got my pipo m3 january 30, after update on tnt r2 my camera stop working, i flash latest firmware update from pipo.cn and its working again. just rooted stock firmware, just wanna ask, is the build.prop compatible on stock firmware. thanks.. i think we have 3rd edition board..

#44 pupets

pupets

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:56 AM

hi, I have a problem with my Pippo m3 pro - I turned on the tablet, the logo appears and that's it can not load the operating system.
Here you can see what the problem is HERE 1 min.
–źnyone have any idea how to fix it ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users