Pipo Mix-M2 Wifi version

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 mikitio

mikitio

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:54 AM

Hi all and sorry for my English,I'm Spanish.

M2 is to start my work I have seen that says android 4.1 as well as purchased ... I assumed that with the upgrade version of android change .. it turns out that not

The last update on the web there is Pipo "Firmware of M2_20121106_new PCBA" (I think it is not 4.1) ... I have installed and the tablet does not respond ... so I'm back to put this "M2 software_20120830_old PCBA" ... is that there are two versions for the M2 that differ in the PCBA (which is not) ....
Total ... can someone tell me if android 4.1 for M2 Pipo Wifi version? Will come out at some point?

And another thing. I have some bad pixel on my tablet. I can repair?

Somebody answer if you know something please¡¡

Attached Files

Edited by mikitio, 28 November 2012 - 09:55 AM.

#2 kajacro

kajacro

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 10:05 AM

Hi all and sorry for my English,I'm Spanish.

M2 is to start my work I have seen that says android 4.1 as well as purchased ... I assumed that with the upgrade version of android change .. it turns out that not

The last update on the web there is Pipo "Firmware of M2_20121106_new PCBA" (I think it is not 4.1) ... I have installed and the tablet does not respond ... so I'm back to put this "M2 software_20120830_old PCBA" ... is that there are two versions for the M2 that differ in the PCBA (which is not) ....
Total ... can someone tell me if android 4.1 for M2 Pipo Wifi version? Will come out at some point?

And another thing. I have some bad pixel on my tablet. I can repair?

Somebody answer if you know something please¡¡

Mikitio I have this same M2 version. There is no Android 4.1 for this tablet. Pipo now sell an updated version with a new motherboard. I think we are stuck with old version!

#3 copa

copa

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 04:58 PM

I also own pipo M2 (mix / wifi version), and under the settings menu, there is the number #962 under the Kernel version.
does it mean i can't update it to 4.1 ?
i have read that the kernel version in not corresponding to what's written on the PCB.
i have opened it and it's written on the PCB: RK3066_DS973H_V1.2
does it the old PCB or the new one ?

(sorry for posting in your thread, but i'm not allowed to open a new one cuz i'm a noob in here)

#4 kont

kont

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:35 PM

I also own pipo M2 (mix / wifi version), and under the settings menu, there is the number #962 under the Kernel version.
does it mean i can't update it to 4.1 ?
i have read that the kernel version in not corresponding to what's written on the PCB.
i have opened it and it's written on the PCB: RK3066_DS973H_V1.2
does it the old PCB or the new one ?

(sorry for posting in your thread, but i'm not allowed to open a new one cuz i'm a noob in here)

yes its the old pcba....

#5 copa

copa

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 07:20 AM

yes its the old pcba....

is there a way i can install Android 4.1 ?

#6 kont

kont

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:46 PM

Mikitio I have this same M2 version. There is no Android 4.1 for this tablet. Pipo now sell an updated version with a new motherboard. I think we are stuck with old version!

is there a way i can install Android 4.1 ?

read and then post

Edited by kont, 11 January 2013 - 12:47 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users