3 replies to this topic

#1 emilios

emilios

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:25 AM

hello guys

well,i have huge problem , currently and from the beginning my otg port doesnt work , last days also exhist small issue with charging .
and the even later problem was that todsy from 68% sudently was 3% .
please does any one know how to repair otg , no one dont want to repair it n my country , also i want to fill in that i am very carefull about how to use any port of any device

#2 emilios

emilios

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:17 AM

well guys , i am huge furius , my tab , purchase it from lightake.com , it seem that some one gave it bsck to them and they gave to me , the otg flex cable is second time repaired by technitian , i guess chinese one , they didnt even try to apply a new part . also when i open it i saw one connection ear from the back cover broken , thing that this moment didnt want to beleave that its happening ( second hand used tab ) .
so after my communication with cube , 4 days ago , i havent seen any reply to solve my plroblem
its last time that purchase a tab from chinese firm . no after market services at all . no support no any help

Edited by emilios, 22 November 2012 - 02:42 PM.

#3 emilios

emilios

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 11:40 AM

guys, unfortunatelly it seems that i will never repair this tablet, made many tries sent emails at many e shops that sell chinese tabs ,phones and many other , but no result, noo onw provid any kind of after sales support.
last try was to communicate wirh www.51cube.com that huge unfortunately nothing happens ; (
i communicate with a person that provide his personal contacts information in web site ; (
well, after this, somehow i am start thinking that would prefer to had purchased a samsung tad, now if that could happen this moment i would had replace the broken part in 0 time ; (
very very very bad , i have also a sanei n10 single core, nothing with this, i guess cause because i took it not from lightake.com but from aliexpress.com, i remeber that the guy told me that before he sent it he will check it first to see that its 100% functional cause if it wasnt he new that bad review would come thing that with lightake.com couldnt be done.
also the guys from aliexpress.com knew the hall law and they didnt description with the stupid way thing that with lightake.com happens and i gave more money cause of this.

#4 ddmmccd

ddmmccd

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:30 AM

guys, unfortunatelly it seems that i will never repair this tablet, made many tries sent emails at many e shops that sell chinese tabs ,phones and many other , but no result, noo onw provid any kind of after sales support.
last try was to communicate wirh www.51cube.com that huge unfortunately nothing happens ; (
i communicate with a person that provide his personal contacts information in web site ; (
well, after this, somehow i am start thinking that would prefer to had purchased a samsung tad, now if that could happen this moment i would had replace the broken part in 0 time ; (
very very very bad , i have also a sanei n10 single core, nothing with this, i guess cause because i took it not from lightake.com but from aliexpress.com, i remeber that the guy told me that before he sent it he will check it first to see that its 100% functional cause if it wasnt he new that bad review would come thing that with lightake.com couldnt be done.
also the guys from aliexpress.com knew the hall law and they didnt description with the stupid way thing that with lightake.com happens and i gave more money cause of this.

Hello guys,
I am a Chinese,
I am sorry to hear that,but i think your problems hardly can be solved。

That what i thought:CUBE‘s products can give your 8 0 % experience as Samsung’s do,but cube only charge your about 1/3 money.something must lost!

In china ,it’s easy to communicate with CUBE.but cube’s pay most attention in china market,and i guess that even cube’s engineers can‘t understand english。even though world‘s biggest corporation such as lenovo or apple,repairing issue isn’t perfect。

Edited by ddmmccd, 02 April 2013 - 09:32 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users