• Please log in to reply
131 replies to this topic

#121 chingching

chingching

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 10:06 PM

Hello,

Please help me figure out what batch number I have or a url to point to what I need to flash the rom. My Ainol serial number is: NOVO7CRYSTALQ130808G023325 again that's NOVOCRYSTALQ130808G023325

Thank you

#122 fuser-invent

fuser-invent

Advanced Member

• FW Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,833 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:03 PM

Hello,

Please help me figure out what batch number I have or a url to point to what I need to flash the rom. My Ainol serial number is: NOVO7CRYSTALQ130808G023325 again that's NOVOCRYSTALQ130808G023325

Thank you

I'm pretty sure the Q is for Quad-Core, so you are in the wrong sub-forum. I think you want to be here.
If I've helped you set-up your new tablet, unbrick your device or if you use and enjoy my Amlogic AML8726-M Series ROM's
please consider a donation.
My ROMS - *Crystal Clear (Ainol Crystal) *Anti-Hero (Ainol Hero) *Elenari (Ainol Elf2) *Astronautica (Ainol Aurora2) *Karbonn Custom (Karbonn SmartTab ST8 & ST10)
My DEVICES - *HP Touchpad *Ainol Crystal *Ainol Hero *Ainol Fire *Cube U30GT Mini-S *Nexus 7 (2013)
I don't respond to most PM's just because of the amount I get. If you have a question the best way to get an answer is to post in one of my threads.

My Ainol Crystal "Get Started" Guide. ----- My "How To Unbrick Your Amlogic AML8726-MX Series Tablet" Guide. ----- Go check out my music - It's all free!!!

#123 dapidc

dapidc

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 05:34 AM

S/N: A NOVO7CRYSTAl130108G23890
Kernel Version: 3.0.8-gcda87f3-dirty
chengnan.tan@droid07-sz))#6 SMP PREEMPT Wed Dec12 20:33:25 CST 2012

Build Number: Crystal Clear v2.0 by fuser-invent + crystal_clear_batch3_camera_fix_compatibility_v2.0

Problem: Green Camera.

#124 Abd.Karkutly

Abd.Karkutly

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 06:26 AM

@fuser-invent I Told you about 2 weeks ago that i might have some questions about batch numbers and here it goes :\

I've received my ainol crystal 3 days ago and I can't seem to be able to determine what batch is it :/ Cuz it doesn't have the exact info as mentioned in the post .. am pretty sure that it is the original crystal .. but it doesn't have any numbers on its back :/ but on the package there is a barcode and under it there is this text : Nv7crystal08g12210.
Can you please please please help my figure out what batch is it ?
BTW .. the kernel is Grady.wang
So what to do .. ! Thnx in advance :-)

#125 fuser-invent

fuser-invent

Advanced Member

• FW Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,833 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 12:38 PM

@ dapidc - Did you try all three "batch 3" zips? Because there were three version of the batch 3 hardware. The only way to "fix" the problem if you happen to have a tablet that doesn't use one of those three kernels is if you had made a backup of your original kernel (boot.img) and then you could drop it into the comp zips are test it out to see if any of them work. There might have been other file changes as well, but it's most likely in the kernel.

@ Abd.Karkutly - Correct me if I'm wrong but I think I responded to this question in another thread.
If I've helped you set-up your new tablet, unbrick your device or if you use and enjoy my Amlogic AML8726-M Series ROM's
My ROMS - *Crystal Clear (Ainol Crystal) *Anti-Hero (Ainol Hero) *Elenari (Ainol Elf2) *Astronautica (Ainol Aurora2) *Karbonn Custom (Karbonn SmartTab ST8 & ST10)
My DEVICES - *HP Touchpad *Ainol Crystal *Ainol Hero *Ainol Fire *Cube U30GT Mini-S *Nexus 7 (2013)
I don't respond to most PM's just because of the amount I get. If you have a question the best way to get an answer is to post in one of my threads.

My Ainol Crystal "Get Started" Guide. ----- My "How To Unbrick Your Amlogic AML8726-MX Series Tablet" Guide. ----- Go check out my music - It's all free!!!

#126 Abd.Karkutly

Abd.Karkutly

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 04:42 PM

Nope ! you're so right .. i didn't know where to put my Questions , so i posted it here and on the other thread , i didn't have the chance to delete this Post ..
So sorry :)

#127 dapidc

dapidc

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 01:40 AM

@ dapidc - Did you try all three "batch 3" zips? Because there were three version of the batch 3 hardware. The only way to "fix" the problem if you happen to have a tablet that doesn't use one of those three kernels is if you had made a backup of your original kernel (boot.img) and then you could drop it into the comp zips are test it out to see if any of them work. There might have been other file changes as well, but it's most likely in the kernel.

I did try all three zips. First I tried the one with camera fix in the name. Then after getting green camera, I tried all zips one by one, and re-apply the first zip for the last try.

I also tried the zip for lower version (1.53 I think... from Crystal Blue thread), but not working either.

I did not make backup of the ROM :nea:. I'll try to look for the original ROM somewhere...

Thanks fuser-invent,

#128 fuser-invent

fuser-invent

Advanced Member

• FW Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,833 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 02:17 AM

I did try all three zips. First I tried the one with camera fix in the name. Then after getting green camera, I tried all zips one by one, and re-apply the first zip for the last try.

I also tried the zip for lower version (1.53 I think... from Crystal Blue thread), but not working either.

I did not make backup of the ROM :nea:. I'll try to look for the original ROM somewhere...

Thanks fuser-invent,

You'll probably need to request that someone with your same build number post the boot.img from a ROM dump. It's most likely the only thing that would be needed for a comp zip but it could be possible they changed more. Ainol hasn't released any official ROM's for the Batch 3 variations yet, so you won't find that anywhere.

#129 mexus

mexus

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 02:23 PM

I need firmware for Ainol 7 Novo (quad core)

Serial number: NOVO7CRYSTALQ130508G019006

Android Version: 4.1.1

Kernel Version: 3.4.0+

Build number: 2013.05.07 V1

The original firmware has problems, wifi hangs, reboots by itself.
Please point me to a working firmware for this piece of **** tablet.

#130 cxz

cxz

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 03:02 PM

The Crystal 2 quad-cores are here: http://www.slatedroi...rm-cpu-devices/

The 2013.05.07 V1 firmware works quite nicely (like all 4.1.1 FWs) in my old 130319... 

but some later batches might have some problems I've heard...

Edited by cxz, 19 March 2014 - 04:03 PM.

#131 roykimathig

roykimathig

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationNairobi

Posted 10 September 2014 - 07:51 AM

hi all i have an

Ainol Novo & Crystal Quad core 130308G003884

Kernel V 3.4.0+

Build No 2013.03.22 V1

how can i update ROM

#132 fuser-invent

fuser-invent

Advanced Member

• FW Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,833 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 10:39 AM

hi all i have an
Ainol Novo & Crystal Quad core 130308G003884
Kernel V 3.4.0+
Build No 2013.03.22 V1

how can i update ROM

Wrong Slatedroid subforum. This whole sub forum is for dual core tabs and they are flashed differently.
  • mrsburnout likes this