HDMI Not working

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jenko

Jenko

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:02 AM

Hi, is HDMI out working for everyone else. Just tried it and cant get anything. Using the TNT 3 firmware at the moment. Tried same tv and same hdmi with a N70S and it works (Think the n70 is faulty though as there is a a lot on noise.

#2 s_artur

s_artur

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:50 AM

stock and decontaminate 2.2 fw on my Pipo M2 Max HDMI don't work too

#3 PIPOUSER

PIPOUSER

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:03 PM

Hi, is HDMI out working for everyone else. Just tried it and cant get anything. Using the TNT 3 firmware at the moment. Tried same tv and same hdmi with a N70S and it works (Think the n70 is faulty though as there is a a lot on noise.

HDMI output works on a LG TV but not with a new AOC PC monitor with the same cable - same result with both the PIPO M1 and a Ployer MOMO9.
Thought that the AOC monitor might be faulty, but used a Toshiba laptop (different HDMI cable) and HDMI output worked on both the LG TV and the AOC monitor, so the monitor is OK.
The MOMO has no HDMI output settings but tried lower resolutions on the M1 HDMI output with no success. The monitor just reverts back from the HDMI input to the PC DVI input as though no signal is coming from the tablet.

Edit: Got the connection working by connecting the cables with the PIPO powered down, and then powering up the tablet. After this initial start, I can just connect the tablet to the TV and change the input on the TV - also change the aspect ration to 4:3 to mirror the PIPO display.
Had to do the same connection with power off first with a host USB to get the tablet to "see" the USB drive.

Edited by PIPOUSER, 20 November 2012 - 04:13 PM.

#4 Jenko

Jenko

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:00 PM

Fixed my problem, was the cable. The n70 worked but really bad picture and the Pipo did nothing. With a new cable the pipo works fine.